Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Can we all just admit that playing in the spring was a bad idea? I don't mean for NDSU, I mean for the FCS. Playoff teams are going to still be beat up come fall. Other teams are losings players left and right. The fallout from this could last for half a decade.

Lakes was right. We should have played whoever would play us last fall while the spotlight was there and then planned for fall of '21.
    Spring football was a terrible idea and only happened because of politics. NDSU leadership did a poor job advocating for fall ball and basically rolled over and went along to get along. The division and program is now paying the price. Entz and JJ were pretty much the lone dissenting voices and wanted to play in the fall but ADML was very against so here we are. At this point we owe it to the Seniors and everyone else vested with Bison football to see the season through. I would 100% support calling off the playoffs though, they are completely pointless.

NDSU needs to leave FCS. the players ares
    seeing what a joke it is.

Josh going to play SEC or BIG12 and NDSU sitting here doing nothing, thanks Dean & Matt Larson
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU needs to leave FCS. the players ares
    seeing what a joke it is.

Josh going to play SEC or BIG12 and NDSU sitting here doing nothing
    Can a team enter the transfer portal? Asking for a friend

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tough loss, he is a good player. Not sure if this is strictly for transfer portal or more to it but if we are going to be losing top starters every year I’d say this transfer portal thing is officially going to suck much of the life out of FCS and D2.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Tough loss, he is a good player. Not sure if this is strictly for transfer portal or more to it but if we are going to be losing top starters every year I’d say this transfer portal thing is officially going to suck much of the life out of FCS and D2.
    It's not just lower levels though it's happening in FBS too. Like I said college sports are done for if this continues.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Spring football was a terrible idea and only happened because of politics. NDSU leadership did a poor job advocating for fall ball and basically rolled over and went along to get along. The division and program is now paying the price. Entz and JJ were pretty much the lone dissenting voices and wanted to play in the fall but ADML was very against so here we are. At this point we owe it to the Seniors and everyone else vested with Bison football to see the season through. I would 100% support calling off the playoffs though, they are completely pointless.
    Do you really think we would have made it through a fall season? October/November was the spike in cases in the upper mid-west. Plus this isn't the Big 10, these schools aren't making a lot of money at this. If they are pulling the plug now... I doubt we would have gotten the season done in the fall.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    This makes literally no sense, lol
    If ndsu shut it down I guarantee the rest of the fcs would too. But it's a dick measuring contest between entz, stig, and that Karen lady from jmu.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Lardsin must go!

Bubba had a premature ejaculation.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    If ndsu shut it down I guarantee the rest of the fcs would too. But it's a dick measuring contest between entz, stig, and that Karen lady from jmu.

Stupid stupid stupid.
    gonna look pretty stupid to waste all this time and money then get to the "playoffs" and be the school to lose out due to rona cancel..the champion might not even have to play a game...wouldn't that be awesome!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    gonna look pretty stupid to waste all this time and money then get to the "playoffs" and be the school to lose out due to rona cancel..the champion might not even have to play a game...wouldn't that be awesome!!
    What's really going to look stupid is when they can't win a game next fall.

Lardsin must go!