Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Its okay to admit that the entire the narrative that recruits care more about FCS national titles than an average bowl game is laugh out loud funny, and the argument that somehow that we'd get getting WORSE recruits at FBS is even more absurd.
    Mankato, the point is that it doesn’t matter if we are G5 or FCS... losing recruits to the transfer portal is the new normal at any level. Joe Burrows started at Ohio St.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Leaving mid-season for a better opportunity= Boo...

Leaving to be closer to your little girl = Good/understandable...

I don’t know how to feel about this. I am mixed. At the end of the day it is not my decision though...
    These excuses are nothing but a cover up for the fact he's sick of the stupid testing and doesn't want to get hurt prior to transferring!! He wouldn't quit on his team right before playoffs other than for selfish reasons. Heck they could be done in two weeks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    These excuses are nothing but a cover up for the fact he's sick of the stupid testing and doesn't want to get hurt prior to transferring!! He wouldn't quit on his team right before playoffs other than for selfish reasons. Heck they could be done in two weeks anyway.
    yupppp. theres that angle
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Good luck to him and his family. Never will forget him schooling both Stapleton boys on a single play. Size of the fight in that dog.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Congrats to Josh. Sounds like they are pretty deep in that position so he is going to have to shine to get minutes. I still wish he would have finished out the regular season here though.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Congrats to Josh. Sounds like they are pretty deep in that position so he is going to have to shine to get minutes. I still wish he would have finished out the regular season here though.
    I know nothing of the team but several of their fans on a Reddit thread said they were thin in the backfield and seemed excited to have him.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I know nothing of the team but several of their fans on a Reddit thread said they were thin in the backfield and seemed excited to have him.
    https://twitter.com/RTD_MikeBarber/s...623771142?s=19

If Josh went to Virginia his talk about wanting to be close to his family was total bullshit. He bailed on the team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If Josh went to Virginia his talk about wanting to be close to his family was total bullshit. He bailed on the team
    It was BS in my opinion as well. His girlfriend and child could have just as easily moved to Fargo. Regardless, good luck and good bye.