Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Cody Mauch

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Cody Mauch

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dude nobody stalks him. He posts on so many threads you cant help but run in to him. The other day I came here and there were like 12 threads that had new posts. 8 had chapo as the last poster. It is a shame that you take up for a poster whose sole purpose is to troll and be a dick. And yes he has said that to others on why he comes here.
    I just wish he was banned again. Since not everyone is smart enough to just put him on ignore and move along.

He lives for these fucking conversations, wish people would stop giving it to him. Just fuels it more
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I just wish he was banned again. Since not everyone is smart enough to just put him on ignore and move along.

He lives for these fucking conversations, wish people would stop giving it to him. Just fuels it more
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Cody Mauch will go 2nd around.

Cody 2nd
    Cordell 4th
    Radunz 2nd

pretty impressive
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post

I put him on ignore, and the experience is much better. If I see a thread and he's the last poster, I don't open it. I still see his comments when others reply, but I generally skip the replies. He's the type of person that gives social media in general a bad reputation.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I put him on ignore, and the experience is much better. If I see a thread and he's the last poster, I don't open it. I still see his comments when others reply, but I generally skip the replies. He's the type of person that gives social media in general a bad reputation.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Poor little fella didn’t get enough attention growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Poor little fella didn’t get enough attention growing up.
    There's still time.

this is Cody Mauchs page. I loved partying with thier family. leave me off this page , geez Louise! Jamie Mauch & Bill laughing at you clowns.

NFL Rookie Watch

@NFLRookieWatxh

·

22h

Cody Mauch has been dominating at the Senior Bowl so far. Mauch started as a preferred walk-on TE at NDSU before gaining 85 pounds and marking the switch to tackle. Now, he is looking at going within the first two days of the NFL Draft. An impressive story to say the least

Watch this TD spike by TUD!! haha

https://twitter.com/JustinPenik/stat...79KAdYhK_jw_7g

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this is Cody Mauchs page. I loved partying with thier family. leave me off this page , geez Louise! Jamie Mauch & Bill laughing at you clowns.

NFL Rookie Watch

@NFLRookieWatxh

·

22h

Cody Mauch has been dominating at the Senior Bowl so far. Mauch started as a preferred walk-on TE at NDSU before gaining 85 pounds and marking the switch to tackle. Now, he is looking at going within the first two days of the NFL Draft. An impressive story to say the least
    And here you are posting about yourself. Again
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    That’s so so awesome, holy shit.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery