Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NDSU @ Denver Saturday 1/14

Default Re: NDSU @ Denver Saturday 1/14

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Games like this happen to all teams, it's a very long season. DU was hot and motivated and the Bison didn't show up. The Bison are still 4 -1 in the Summit and have FW on Thursday, time to look forward to the next game.
    I still think we had weed browies

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I still think we had weed browies
    If not...Maybe they should have.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Glad to see there aren't a lot of sky is falling posts after that atrocious performance. Hard to watch but we came out flat, looked tired and slow and Denver was motivated and played well. Not sure if there was fatigue from elevation or just from the tough fight against USD or just overall lack of energy but I'm not going to put much stock into this one as long as we show up on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Glad to see there aren't a lot of sky is falling posts after that atrocious performance. Hard to watch but we came out flat, looked tired and slow and Denver was motivated and played well. Not sure if there was fatigue from elevation or just from the tough fight against USD or just overall lack of energy but I'm not going to put much stock into this one as long as we show up on Thursday.
    Got out rebounded by 20, 14 more 2nd chance points and only 7 assists. Denver was the better team that night. Not sure why the guys were flat. Big game on Thursday. 1st place in the conference on the line.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Definitely need to put this one behind them and focus on IPFW. Just need more consistency from everyone.

Seeing it in person, that one thing that was clear to me was that their big guy made Miller and Dex look horrible all night. Hopefully it was just a bad night for us all around.