Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnet

Default Bonnet

I kind of felt bad last night, when that player tried to lay the wood on bonnet and got hurt, then bonnet just jogged off the field like nothing happened, I started laughing my ass off and pointing. Very quickly I
    Realized that was being a poor sport so I quit, however that kid must have felt like he hit a brick wall at 50 mph.

Default Re: Bonnet

I was hoping Bonnet would turn into him at the last second, run him over and leave a foot print on his chest on the way to the end zone
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

He is truly a man amongst boys on the football field.

It was a potentially vicious hit that really backfired on the SHSU guy.

Speaking of, how did you Section 19-20-21 folks like the Littlejohn hit on their QB? That was a snotlicker.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Speaking of, how did you Section 19-20-21 folks like the Littlejohn hit on their QB? That was a snotlicker.
    That was awesome. It was borderline late....I need to watch it on film. Sam was pissed that no foul was called.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    That was awesome. It was borderline late....I need to watch it on film. Sam was pissed that no foul was called.
    I think a lot of people were surprised there was no flag on that. I know I was expecting to see the penalty flag come flying out.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think a lot of people were surprised there was no flag on that. I know I was expecting to see the penalty flag come flying out.
    I am glad they let them play. Some hard hits on both sides.

Let's be happy it wasn't targeting and not speak of it further.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH View Post
    I kind of felt bad last night, when that player tried to lay the wood on bonnet and got hurt, then bonnet just jogged off the field like nothing happened, I started laughing my ass off and pointing. Very quickly I
    Realized that was being a poor sport so I quit, however that kid must have felt like he hit a brick wall at 50 mph.
    Fortunately I watched from home I guess - I laughed well into the next play. Also Bonnet runs like he's trying to shatter the concrete below him.

For that Littlejohn hit - seems like the helmet contact was incidental. He led with his hands out and head up - will that still get called targeting?

it was awesome!!!