Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ndsu @ usd, 01/11

Default Re: Ndsu @ usd, 01/11

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The thing I noticed last night is our aggressiveness went down as our fouls went up. As soon as they hit 3 they played more timid trying not to get that 4th. We ended with Paul at 4, Kabellis at 3, Jacobson at 3, Ward at 4 and Geu at 3.

The USD defensive intensity was also night and day different from half 1 to 2.
    Agreed the foul trouble really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I didn't see the game but noticed a huge difference in fts attempted between the yotes and us. Did we foul that much more or was it a home court advantage and yote fouls weren't called.
    I thought they called a lot of ticky tack stuff on our end and let it go on the yotes end.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I didn't see the game but noticed a huge difference in fts attempted between the yotes and us. Did we foul that much more or was it a home court advantage and yote fouls weren't called.
    NDSU had 19 fouls and shot 7-13 from the line.
    USD had 14 fouls and shot 19-30 from the line. They were driving to the bucket a lot more than us and we fouled on the drive. Yes I still think they got away with some calls but that happens
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Just happened to have an appointment in Sioux City finish up in time for me to attend the game before returning home to Sioux Falls. Great game to be at and another road "W" is huge! NDSU owns the state of South Dakota now. Protect home court, win the road games you should win and it'll be a number 1 seed in the Summit tournament.