Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IPFW vs NDSU

Default Re: IPFW vs NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Elephants dream, please stay home next time. The rest of us will enjoy our new arena.
    Really Road? Time for some of you "well connected" fans to drop your defense of the crap layout / tight seats at the SHACK. Also tired of the attacks on those who call shit just what it is.......SHIT. The consensus is SHAC seating is a major fail. And the band-aid fixes will do little to correct a poor design.

Elephants only attends women's games. GA seating on west north and south sides. Not a problem getting front row seats. No limit on legroom there. The recent adjustments increased leg room in the other rows.

They screwed up when they went with the padded seat backs. That padding eats up about 2 inches of space. The depth of the rows is exactly the same as the Fargodome. I've never heard an issue with legroom there. The architect is off the hook on the issue at the SHAC. It was the decision made on seat design, and this choice was made in the middle of the construction timeline.

533 In a row

Meanwhile great win ladies three in a row. Already a thread on the SHAC
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.