Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FCS Cheech and Chong Bowl

Default Re: 2017 FCS Cheech and Chong Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    When he was doing that against the Bison, his safety valve was 20 yards downfield in the middle. He has a strong enough arm to get it in there. As Stick develops physically, that throw will be easier but right now he still has to load up. His last couple of years here should be explosive with the strength to do whatever he wants.
    He needs to learn and or be taught to extend pass plays, and not tuck and run.

Case in point, when is the last time we have had a "broken" pass play for a big gain? Compare that to how many we have given up. NDSU offense needs to evolve and D needs to improve in secondary for us to make and win another Natty IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Pretty easy to see which side of the playoff bracket was stronger. A lot stronger.....
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wish our offense would have showed up against JMU. Would love another shot at them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Drug jokes aside, JMU is very good. Schor is impressive, their o-line is not big (all at about 300), but are fit, strong, and athletic. They won't miss their stud RB because they beat teams up front. I would happily trade our corners for theirs. They are just a good balanced team. They remind me of some of our teams from previous years though I think 2013 would beat them fairly easily.

There's the BO P we know and love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    JMU has 7 suspensions, YSU 4. That sounds like JMU by 3 bags of Doritos* to me.
    effed with yer post.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Wish our offense would have showed up against JMU. Would love another shot at them.

Offense was there. Play calling didnt put us a good position to be succesfull.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oopsie daisy

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Offense was there. Play calling didnt put us a good position to be succesfull.
    Splitting hairs

I'm really having trouble getting into this "Letsgosmoka Bowl"