Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A new direction

Default Re: A new direction

Question for the people in the know. Hanna Breske has been on the team for 4 years. Here are her minutes played with this season( only 19 games) back to season of 13-14. 33 minutes, 46 minutes, 3 minutes and 242 minutes her freshmen year. Have we been burning a schollie on her the whole time? Obviously her treatment and getting her back on the court is not and has not worked. I question is what do you do with a player like this that is unable to get healthy and contribute? Injuries are part of the game but we see football players just about every year give up the sport and continue with school.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Question for the people in the know. Hanna Breske has been on the team for 4 years. Here are her minutes played with this season( only 19 games) back to season of 13-14. 33 minutes, 46 minutes, 3 minutes and 242 minutes her freshmen year. Have we been burning a schollie on her the whole time? Obviously her treatment and getting her back on the court is not and has not worked. I question is what do you do with a player like this that is unable to get healthy and contribute? Injuries are part of the game but we see football players just about every year give up the sport and continue with school.
    Since the coach hasn't maxed out the scholarship limit, it really doesn't matter too much.

533 In a row

To be completely honest it may not be the nicest thing to say but sometimes the truth hurts. I don't think many on here thought she was a DI player from the day she committed.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Since the coach hasn't maxed out the scholarship limit, it really doesn't matter too much.
    I do realize that. But then what about the treatment she is getting for her injuries. Are we letting her down there?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I do realize that. But then what about the treatment she is getting for her injuries. Are we letting her down there?
    Isn't it a concussion issue?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Isn't it a concussion issue?
    I am not sure what the injury is.