Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A new direction

Default A new direction

Time for a new thread. I'm tired of seeing that old one. I'm not saying they are going to win the conference, but let's give this team a chance.

533 In a row

Default Re: A new direction

I listened to the coach last week and she wasnt making excuses. She was laying out the facts and it all made sense. This and watching the game makes me feel pretty positive.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Great thread.

Absolutely. In all fairness that thread was started when Dehoff was coach.

Everyone said it would take a few years before Walseth could recruit players who fit her system. It's all starting to come together. Like I said in another post... 6 freshman, 2 sophomores, and 1 junior. Get these ladies some time to develop their skills and he have one hell of a team. With the SHAC, all these kick ass facilities, and Full Cost Of Attendance... We have the tools now!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I have nothing to add. The WBB team is going in the right direction.

Just had to post something to bump this over that other thread.

This is good to hear. Looks like they are making progress.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Young team is finding their way with leadership of the couple upperclassmen on the floor. Great TEAM effort.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Good win tonight over South Dakota. Now 2-1 in conference and the loss is a close loss to SDSU.

Good start to the conference season so far by the ladies.

Dewey

I went to NDSU from 1991-1996 during the D2 dominance and saw a lot of great women's basketball. I hope this is the start of sustained winning and competitiveness for a tourney shot on a regular basis.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

nice effort by the ladies tonight...this program needs to win games to change the culture and get back to the glory days. Nights like this certainly help. Time to keep building and stacking wins!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Great thread.

Absolutely. In all fairness that thread was started when Dehoff was coach.

Everyone said it would take a few years before Walseth could recruit players who fit her system. It's all starting to come together. Like I said in another post... 6 freshman, 2 sophomores, and 1 junior. Get these ladies some time to develop their skills and he have one hell of a team. With the SHAC, all these kick ass facilities, and Full Cost Of Attendance... We have the tools now!
    And another large recruiting class already signed to add to those 9 players

Danneka Voegeli - C - 6' 2" - Winona, Minn. (Winona HS)

Macey Kvilvang - F - 6' 4" - Cando, N.D. (North Star HS)

Emily Dietz - F - 6' 3" - West Fargo, N.D. (Shanley HS)

Michelle Gaislerova - G - 5' 11" - Lincoln, Neb. (Lincoln Christian HS) and Gymnazium Pisek in Czech Republic

http://gobison.com/news/2016/11/9/nd...px?path=wbball

NDSU could use some depth and height with their post players
    and this recruiting class addresses that. 2 of the current post players are
    seniors, (6' 1" Brianna Jones, 6' 1" Emily Spier)
    so there will be opportunity next season for the incoming freshmen.

So if my North Dakota math is correct, that adds up to 13 scholarships.
    Do the ladies get 15? Or are they maxed out at 13?
    Last edited by bruinbison; 01-05-2017 at 01:12 PM.