Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: USD vs NDSU

Default Re: USD vs NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Impressed with the way the Herd won. Yotes came out of halftime punching. Bison punched back. Congrats to Taylor on joining 1000 point club.
    Yes definitely USD came out strong and the Bison came back. Especially after USD took a short lived lead.
    NDSU was not trying to force the ball inside, and the shooting was good. Yes turnovers reared their ugly head for a bit when USD came back but the Bison took control.
    Goodhope got great minutes, they definitely played as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Where is Bisonette? How dId we win?
    Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Was just going to say that. She'll find someway to make this negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She's probably waiting for us to lose a game, which we must certainly will, and then the sky is falling blah blah blah

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The ladies looked like they were having fun out there tonight compared to other nights. They were nice and aggressive and the switch defense worked great.
    Watched after the fact on ESPN3 and what stood out to me was....smiles. Really fun to see. Confidence is growing.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Congrats ladies!!!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So my wife wanted to watch it, I said as soon as we are down by 12 I get to turn the channel. Hmmm I guess that isn't happening.
    Are you glad you listened to your wife and watched the game?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

shhhhhh don't tell her she was right.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A completely different NDSU from the UND game a month ago. As someone noted, they were having fun, turnovers were way down, three point shots were made.

We paid $2 bucks fro GA tickets. Sat center court west side. Great entertainment value. Announced crowd of 610 but they made a little bit of noise. One point. 4 freshman and a sophomore on the court. Will only get better.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched the women on ESPN Extra DTV 793 . . . and by the way the men are on channel 790 tonight. A lot easier and more convenient than streaming espn3 IMO for those of us out of the Midco area.

This is the first women's game that I've seen in a long time where the women actually valued the ball. (I don't see them all) Watching the ndsu women has been a turnover fest the last many years, so I'm glad to see them be much more efficient, and possessions end with the ball on the rack. You have to play free, but you also have to value the ball and make good passing decisions. That's the biggest plus I saw last night. SJ is a true point distributor and is getting better, so that helps too.