Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

How come Klieman doesnt have a dozen G5 and 1-2 P5s beating down his door? Your trying to tell me that Neilson and a guy from Fordham are more attractive than Klieman? Is Klieman making it known that he’s not in the market, or what’s the deal. A school like MN would be very lucky to have a coach K.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    How come Klieman doesnt have a dozen G5 and 1-2 P5s beating down his door? Your trying to tell me that Neilson and a guy from Fordham are more attractive than Klieman? Is Klieman making it known that he’s not in the market, or what’s the deal. A school like MN would be very lucky to have a coach K.
    I've said this all along. It's a genuine possibility. He saw what happened to Terry Allen. TA could still be coaching at UNI if he hadn't left for Kansas.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kent State knows he won't go there and the Fordham guy was the OC at Penn State. If Klieman wants a P5 job he will likely need to be DC somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Kent State knows he won't go there and the Fordham guy was the OC at Penn State. If Klieman wants a P5 job he will likely need to be DC somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    he is young enough he can stay here a few more years and build that resume, show once the Bohl influence is 100% out and he is still winning, which if my math is correct that will be next year and it will be all His recruits in the system correct?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

You would have to ask the G5 and P5 schools. For some reason they like what they see in Neilson.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Neilson keeps making poor teams into winners. Klieman came into a winning program and kept it going. Weaker G5 and P5 schools will be unsure if Chris can turn them around.

Because most those schools prolly know better

Nielson and the Fordham dude have done well at schools that aren't any good. I would assume they are taking that into consideration.
    College of Business Alumnus

his agency knows how to keep its mouths shut. .5 million working for a championship team is better than .7 at a shitty school.

https://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-footb...oney-translate

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I find it hard to believe Klieman hasn't had any interest. I was surprised at how long Bohl was here too.