Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bison Larry Teacher? What a stupid name.
    I know, right?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Calling someone a name isn't so bad, but calling someone two firsts names... look out.
    What are your thoughts about coaches with two first initials - such as PJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    What are your thoughts about coaches with two first initials - such as PJ?
    The next one that comes to mind is KC so my initially one word reaction would be "douchey".

Well deserved—> https://twitter.com/bisontailgating/...32472003637248

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Great for him and his program. He was handed a well oiled machine and has done a great job running the program, Not an easy thing to do. Hopefully he sticks around for a few more years. I would like to see Randy Hedberg as the next HC. He has the HC experience and he is a level headed guy like Klieman. As good as Bohl has done at lowly Wyoming, I cant imagine Klieman isn't gonna get a few offers pretty soon. Stability really shows in recruiting.

Hopefully the Klieman lead Bison can get better Athletically, Academically, Socially and spiritually!!!!!!! Too Funny , BREWSTER 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Great for him and his program. He was handed a well oiled machine and has done a great job running the program, Not an easy thing to do. Hopefully he sticks around for a few more years. I would like to see Randy Hedberg as the next HC. He has the HC experience and he is a level headed guy like Klieman. As good as Bohl has done at lowly Wyoming, I cant imagine Klieman isn't gonna get a few offers pretty soon. Stability really shows in recruiting.
    I've always wondered what type of offer it would take for Klieman to walk away. He's spent the majority of his collegiate football life in the MVFC. P5 schools just don't seem to be willing to risk it on an FCS coach and to me the only G5 conference that is actually an upgrade is the MWC. Would a MAC school really do it for him? I'm not naive enough to think he wouldn't at least entertain legit G5 offers, but am also pretty hopeful he'll be here for the long haul.

And yes, I know, money talks.

4 more years of rowing the boat in Minnesota. http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/22...act-extension/
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    4 more years of rowing the boat in Minnesota. http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/22...act-extension/
    I saw that, just couldn’t find another thread with his CK’s name in title and didn’t want to start a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    I've always wondered what type of offer it would take for Klieman to walk away. He's spent the majority of his collegiate football life in the MVFC. P5 schools just don't seem to be willing to risk it on an FCS coach and to me the only G5 conference that is actually an upgrade is the MWC. Would a MAC school really do it for him? I'm not naive enough to think he wouldn't at least entertain legit G5 offers, but am also pretty hopeful he'll be here for the long haul.

And yes, I know, money talks.
    How old is his youngest child? He has one in high school right? I think with kids that age, stability is worth a lot to a family. I'd be a lot more concerned about him entertaining offers once his kids are in college.