Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    247 has Gindorff at 100% Minnesota
    FWIW those "crystal ball" predictions for Gindorf to Minnesota are from July and have nothing to do with the coaching change or recent information.

That being said it is one to watch closely as Jay stated and Fleck and staff will certainly be taking a hard look at him. A lot of DE and TE offers out there though so we will see. Really hope he end up a Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    FWIW those "crystal ball" predictions for Gindorf to Minnesota are from July and have nothing to do with the coaching change or recent information.

That being said it is one to watch closely as Jay stated and Fleck and staff will certainly be taking a hard look at him. A lot of DE and TE offers out there though so we will see. Really hope he end up a Bison.
    My gut tells me he stays committed to NDSU. But then again maybe I am just hungry. Time will tell but I do feel good he stays.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post

Ok good. Not feeling hopeful about it though. Have to start somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Local MSP radio station was making this comparison to Fleck earlier this morning.
    Barerrio was joking "Everyone was on Fleck". Like it was a pumped up happy drug on Friday... Lol
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Barerrio was joking "Everyone was on Fleck". Like it was a pumped up happy drug on Friday... Lol
    Maybe I am getting old, not get off my lawn kind, but the what is this guy selling kind. As I watched the press conference I thought this stuff is gonna get old fast. Maybe, though, young guys love this stuff and will buy in to his little sayings. Bohl used to tell his guys little things like that and they loved it. But he had a business persona for the rest of the world. Except for the stupid smile, I liked that about Bohl.
    I just felt like Fleck was selling a car that looked good with a bad transmission. He did pretty well so maybe it will translate to the Big10
    Fleck looks like a Flake
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    But then again maybe I am just hungry.
    Are you hungry? Or are you starvin?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Maybe I am getting old, not get off my lawn kind, but the what is this guy selling kind. As I watched the press conference I thought this stuff is gonna get old fast. Maybe, though, young guys love this stuff and will buy in to his little sayings. Bohl used to tell his guys little things like that and they loved it. But he had a business persona for the rest of the world. Except for the stupid smile, I liked that about Bohl.
    I just felt like Fleck was selling a car that looked good with a bad transmission. He did pretty well so maybe it will translate to the Big10
    Fleck looks like a Flake
    One of the posters on the Bronco board compared him to a fast-talking snake oil salesman.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    One of the posters on the Bronco board compared him to a fast-talking snake oil salesman.
    He sounded a LOT like Tim Brewster. At least Fleck has somega head coaching experience but boy his interviews sound like Brewster.

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    He sounded a LOT like Tim Brewster. At least Fleck has somega head coaching experience but boy his interviews sound like Brewster.

Dewey
    Yep. Rose Bowl talk. Building a wall. Tons of similar stuff that fans want to hear

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post

Dewey
    We can only hope he recruits like Brewster