Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Such a fluid situation and Misinformation.

Our old friend Jamal Spencer

SOURCES: Fleck to Minny done deal. WMU players held players only meeting Thurs. night and they are NOT happy. Some feel used and betrayed...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

SOURCES: Fleck to Minny done deal. WMU players held players only meeting Thurs. night and they are NOT happy. Some feel used and betrayed...
    I'll trust Jamal. Guy knows his stuff... And by stuff I mean soybean varieties.

Hell of a get. I thought they'd end up with some boring ACC offensive coordinator or a retread like Al golden but they got one of the prize fish.

I love pj fleck

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Hell of a get. I thought they'd end up with some boring ACC offensive coordinator or a retread like Al golden but they got one of the prize fish.

I love pj fleck
    CCO reporting here this am that they are still negotiating but did name Fleck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Fleck is a good hire. Great recruiter, built a garbage program up from nothing, and he's young and a great personality. I guess you need one to play Wedsday night ESPN games.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kare 11 reporting it's Fleck.

Cue the rumors of Klienman to Western Michigan.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Welcome to the world of stepping stone programs where coaches move up when they are successful. Sounds like how folks here felt when Bohl went to Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Kare 11 reporting it's Fleck.

Cue the rumors of Klienman to Western Michigan.
    That's an interesting idea. Not sure if you want to take over a team that has peaked though. It's all downhill for Western Michigan.

As far as pay, Fleck made 800k. With incentives that will be tough to hit ever again, he made a about a million. He's the highest paid coach in the MAC.

Klieman with incentives is approaching 475k (includes min annual raises) , media fees, and incentives but is likely to see another raise.

And they would want to move quickly because before Jan 15th it's a 300k buyout which is a lot for a smaller school

I would like to see Teammakers step up and up Kliemans salary by at least 100k and get him to around 600k with incentives. Personally I would feel good seeing my money go there.

At Western Michigan, the school pays Fleck 225k but the rest is boosters (600k) who wanted to up Flecks salary much higher

Of course if you get your pay from boosters at Western Michigan, you are on a short leash and they own you
    Last edited by HerdBot; 01-06-2017 at 12:23 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Looks like it's Fleck

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

well he talked horses into rowing a boat can he make a gopher??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant