Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Actually maintenance on a jet cheaper than a turbo prop, can certainly fly a jet solo if properly checked off for that aircraft type. In fact can fly I belive 9 passengers or less with one pilot under part 135. Never mind, I know nothing about this. Just seeing if I am still online here and alive.
    Since you are a pilot I will take your word for it. Of course I cant speak for the others.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You really think with him having access to a jet he isnt getting flight time? And the infOrmation was incorrect that you couldnt fly a jet solo. Yes you can with the correct jet and rating. Coming out and saying you cant fly jet solo is incorrect.
    A Citation Mustang and a Beech Premiere can be flown solo just to mention two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Actually maintenance on a jet cheaper than a turbo prop, can certainly fly a jet solo if properly checked off for that aircraft type. In fact can fly I belive 9 passengers or less with one pilot under part 135. Never mind, I know nothing about this. Just seeing if I am still online here and alive.
    Unsure about the jets being cheaper.....a tbm 910or 930has a hourly cost in the mid 500/pr hr and a citation mustang has a hrly cost of a 1000
    TRUST THE PROCESS

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Unsure about the jets being cheaper.....a tbm 910or 930has a hourly cost in the mid 500/pr hr and a citation mustang has a hrly cost of a 1000
    It really doesn't matter the cost of a jet versus a turbo prop. Hard to justify the cost of flying private.

It does when someone makes a statement that isn’t true
    TRUST THE PROCESS

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Over on the Cocky forum, they are lamenting the loss of their defensive coach to East Carolina. They mention that the FBS has recently raised the # of on field coaches allow which they conclude will gut the FCS as the best FCS coaches will be poached by the FBS schools to fill the new position opening. True? False? Fake News?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Over on the Cocky forum, they are lamenting the loss of their defensive coach to East Carolina. They mention that the FBS has recently raised the # of on field coaches allow which they conclude will gut the FCS as the best FCS coaches will be poached by the FBS schools to fill the new position opening. True? False? Fake News?
    Well they are in SEC country so everything is harder for them, just ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Well they are in SEC country so everything is harder for them, just ask them.
    Low blow when NDSU has beaten *almost all the FBS teams in its region.

*Cornhuskers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    They don't have to worry about Grass going anywhere but back to a high school.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    The guy you are replying to owns a flight facility. Also the operative word he used was """maintenance """". He didnt mention hourly cost.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."