Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Bisn4life: PJ fleck is a weirdo, he goes full pads with his football team. very weird

Everyone else: WHAT?? You're such a bitch, you lowlife jackass pile of sh*t!

Me: .....ummmm did I miss something?

everyone else in the world: yeah, PJ fleck is weird.
    Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. I totally missed something. I don't like it when people take personal shots at others here. I don't mind a spirited debate...but when the argument turns personal like name calling by ANYONE...is dumb. My 2cents. Cue rto or bison bison calling me names in 5, 4, 3...
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. I totally missed something. I don't like it when people take personal shots at others here. I don't mind a spirited debate...but when the argument turns personal like name calling by ANYONE...is dumb. My 2cents. Cue rto or bison bison calling me names in 5, 4, 3...
    I'm sometimes quick to call names. That's a personal failing on my part. I deserve to be called out for that. This time, I don't quite know what happened.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're a really "Larry".
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm sometimes quick to call names. That's a personal failing on my part. I deserve to be called out for that. This time, I don't quite know what happened.
    If you cant figure that out, then you lack complete self awareness and its just you being you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You guys are all sue fans, vote democratic and like to shop.

Calling someone a name isn't so bad, but calling someone two firsts names... look out.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Bisn4life: PJ fleck is a weirdo, he goes full pads with his football team. very weird

Everyone else: WHAT?? You're such a bitch, you lowlife jackass pile of sh*t!

Me: .....ummmm did I miss something?

everyone else in the world: yeah, PJ fleck is weird.
    There were a couple of threads that got "heated" between Bison fans that made little to no sense. Personally, I'm blaming the bye week.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    You're a really "Larry".
    Thats my middle name...so yes?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Thats my middle name...so yes?
    Bison Larry Teacher? What a stupid name.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bison Larry Teacher? What a stupid name.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."