Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    As a leader, you want everyone to be inspired to work harder and do well. This is one way to motivate those below him to put in extra work, etc. It's simply a motivation tactic. Leadership 101.
    Yes Ive heard that too. :-). Wasnt my point...it felt like he was reading it right out of krzyzewskis book when I heard him say it. Anyone else read that book coaching with the heart?

Again...Im not here to argue with ya. In hope im wrong. I hope he makes the gophers a top 10 team. I think not getting Miles was a mistake. I think Fleck is a fraud. Every time I hear him speak it makes my skin crawl. The quote about defense that resurrected this thread is just plain silly, and exactly why he is getting compared to Brewster.

Time will tell.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

He's clearly trying to live out some jock fantasy.

Your head coach shouldn't be wearing a football uniform.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...p1jbitwxfg2nn5
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Yes Ive heard that too. :-). Wasnt my point...it felt like he was reading it right out of krzyzewskis book when I heard him say it. Anyone else read that book coaching with the heart?

Again...Im not here to argue with ya. In hope im wrong. I hope he makes the gophers a top 10 team. I think not getting Miles was a mistake. I think Fleck is a fraud. Every time I hear him speak it makes my skin crawl. The quote about defense that resurrected this thread is just plain silly, and exactly why he is getting compared to Brewster.

Time will tell.
    I agree on the quote you are referencing. Incredibly flaky/fake

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He's clearly trying to live out some jock fantasy.

Your head coach shouldn't be wearing a football uniform.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...p1jbitwxfg2nn5
    Yeah. he played for No Illinois and the San Fran 49ers. Fantasy?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post

Time will tell.
    Ive heard that same quote from many many coaches. No big deal unless you want it to be.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yeah. he played for No Illinois and the San Fran 49ers. Fantasy?
    He's a 36 year old man dressed in a college football uniform. He's hanging on to something.

When was the last time you put on a college football uniform?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's a 36 year old man dressed in a college football uniform. He's hanging on to something.

Has no bearing when I last put on a uniform. He used the uniform thing for motivation. I have no issues with it. Hanging on to something? JFC

Has no bearing when I last put on a uniform. He used the uniform thing for motivation. I have no issues with it. Hanging on to something? JFC
    OK, for crying out loud. That makes him weird. He loves attention.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's nothing wrong with putting the uniform on. Just ask my friend Mark Manning (Nebraska Head Wrestling Coach).

BTW, Mark is also good friends with Tim Brewster. I embarrassingly found this out years ago at the Denver International Airport. Back in early 2007, I was at the airport rounding up foreign athletes for the upcoming Dave Schultz Memorial International, when all of a sudden I saw a tall dude staring at me. To me the guy looked like actor Charles Grodin. Usually people staring at me doesn't bother me a bit, but this guy was pretty tall and had an intense look on his face. I couldn't figure out what the issue was, and then he came over and asked me if I knew Mark Manning because I was wearing a USAW National Team jacket. When he realized I didn't know who he was, he introduced himself as the new head coach for the Gophers. That's where I stupidly said something to the extent, "Wow, I didn't realize they finally filled that spot." Apparently, that killed the conversation and after few pleasantries, he left. I've got a good laugh from Manning about the story and he told me not to worry as Tim was a pretty good guy.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Ummm, we have many grown men right here on BV that wear jerseys, including you from what your avatar pic looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.