Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Anyone think Coach K is possible candidate for Nebraska? They suck right now and are playing a wierd pass happy offense, Tanner Lee is averaging north of 42 passes per game, yuck. I could see the regents cleaning house and trying to bring back a more traditional, dominate TOP, offense. Coach K would have to be on list right?

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EP NDSU Fan View Post
    Anyone think Coach K is possible candidate for Nebraska? They suck right now and are playing a wierd pass happy offense, Tanner Lee is averaging north of 42 passes per game, yuck. I could see the regents cleaning house and trying to bring back a more traditional, dominate TOP, offense. Coach K would have to be on list right?
    Keep floating Mike Houston as a better candidate.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What we have here is Bison4life showing why he got run off from AGS. Was wondering when he would show his ugly head.
    So wait, are you mad at me again? I'm wondering why I'm the only one not allowed to have an opinion.

God damn, I'll just agree with everything you say from now on. You take everything way to personally.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not sure Nebraska would be OK with a lowly FCS coach taking the reigns of their storied program. They prefer coaches from other FBS powerhouses like Oregon State. LOL
    It's OK to not be OK.

I can’t believe anyone is defending that clown the Gophers hired and his cheeseball motivational antics.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So wait, are you mad at me again? I'm wondering why I'm the only one not allowed to have an opinion.

God damn, I'll just agree with everything you say from now on. You take everything way to personally.
    Don't give the poor me story
    Shows what a whiney I arch you are
    Your welcome to your opinion
    But you blast name call anyone that doesn't agree but if anyone pokes back you whine and cry like a boat ha grow up man you get what you give
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Don't give the poor me story
    Shows what a whiney I arch you are
    Your welcome to your opinion
    But you blast name call anyone that doesn't agree but if anyone pokes back you whine and cry like a boat ha grow up man you get what you give
    Not whining. simply trying to draw attention to this bizarre pettiness that goes on.

You don't have to like me, I don't have to remember you exist until you come after me again. We have a great dynamic.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Bohl was still here and was the age of coach Klieman, he would be a freaking lock for the K-State job next year and maybe Nebraska the year after with the Iowa job hanging out there in the future. However, Klieman isn't the "architect" of the turn around here and has basically been the caretaker, that's not a bad thing by the way and much easier said then done. If coach K can win a couple more Natty's in the next five years, and continue his run of dominance he will move up the P5 ladder. My guess would be that if he wanted out of Fargo he could land a MAC level job fairly easy right now. However, he is already being paid at the bottom end of the pay scale for a MAC school so why go to a place that is a career killer? Be patient and wait it out coach, your worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Mad at you again??? Nope Just an observation here which is starting to match your past behavior again.. Has nothing to do with your opinion . Youre just a whiney asshole while presenting that opinion.. You trying to show bizarre pettiness???/ you playing the victim is rich

Nothing personal here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    If Bohl was still here and was the age of coach Klieman, he would be a freaking lock for the K-State job next year and maybe Nebraska the year after with the Iowa job hanging out there in the future. However, Klieman isn't the "architect" of the turn around here and has basically been the caretaker, that's not a bad thing by the way and much easier said then done. If coach K can win a couple more Natty's in the next five years, and continue his run of dominance he will move up the P5 ladder. My guess would be that if he wanted out of Fargo he could land a MAC level job fairly easy right now. However, he is already being paid at the bottom end of the pay scale for a MAC school so why go to a place that is a career killer? Be patient and wait it out coach, your worthy.
    They don't seem terrible concerned with age down in Manhattan.

I think CK needs only look at his mentor Terry Allen as a cautionary tale of taking the FBS job just to take the FBS job.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯