Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Locker Room Donations

Default Re: Locker Room Donations

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I would love to contribute, but worried about how I am going to be able to afford my teammakers dues and season ticket payment on April 1. Being unemployed for 3 months doesn't help. If anybody knows of a company that needs an engineering project manager in the Sioux Falls area I would appreciate a referral.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Call Simmers. Explain the situation. They should allow you to make payments and more time. Pay off the seating obligation first. Then the tickets. But call them. They will work with you.

Your mailbox is full BTW.
    I know 5 or 6 years ago when I had some cash flow issues, they let me pay for my ticket and then gave me up until the first game to pay the teammmakers dues.. Of course they won't give you the tickets until the dues are paid. You don't even have to call Simmers as long as you pay for the ticket

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I know 5 or 6years ago when I had less cash, they let me pay for my ticket and then gave me up until the first game to pay the teammmakers dues.. You don't even have to call Simmers as long as you pay for the ticket
    Its always best to call. We get retirement distributions that dont align with TM billing. I let them know asking how they would like to handle this and the first thing they said was--"""thanks for letting us know. Many dont and they then run in to issues. Then we cant help them because its to late."
    I call them every year to remind them when I can pay them and have had no problems.

I am also going to add a locker room donation this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thanks guys. I have actually worked with the ticket office in the past. They have worked with me and I let them know how much appreciated. When times are good I pay promptly.

I have some answers for a couple of questions people asked.

Yes there will be recognition for anyone who donates 2500.00 or over, locker recognition are for former players only
    The cost of the locker room renovation is going to be between 500k and 1million
    All donations are welcome, no matter how small---they add up

If you have any questions what so ever or any comment-input in regards to TM and other projects they welcome your call.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Curious why some got letters and some didn't? I didn't get a letter about this either.

Carson Wentz Locker Room has a nice ring too it. Or maybe get his buddy Mike Trout to donate. Pucknut, you know what you need to do.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Carson Wentz Locker Room has a nice ring too it. Or maybe get his buddy Mike Trout to donate. Pucknut, you know what you need to do.
    NO! We need the Carson Wentz indoor practice facility Need to wait for a bigger ask.

Just kidding actually, I'm sure he'll donate plenty of money to donate to various causes, whatever ones he deems best.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Curious why some got letters and some didn't? I didn't get a letter about this either.
    For awhile I wasnt getting certain letters either. I called Helena to make sure I was on all of the lists. I think if you call and update your information that should take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    For awhile I wasnt getting certain letters either. I called Helena to make sure I was on all of the lists. I think if you call and update your information that should take care of it.
    Well, that's not the answer. My address hasn't changed in 10 years.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Well, that's not the answer. My address hasn't changed in 10 years.
    i got one, and im not that inportant
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant