Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Locker Room Donations

Default Locker Room Donations

Let me start by saying that I like the idea of a new recruiting tool and swanky locker rooms seem to be quite impressionable on these young men, but i have a few questions/comments/concerns. So 4 valued options and the smallest being $2500 than an other blank?! Is this strictly an in-kind donation or do we receive priority points? Is this tax deductible? Did not see on the letter answers to either of those questions. Lastly, any one else think the strategic release date on these letters is aimed at taking advantage of donors before they receive the big invoice in Feb for season ticket renewals?

Default Re: Locker Room Donations

They didn't send me a letter. It would be tax deductible. I would guess 1 priority point for every $100, like other building projects have been.

533 In a row

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is a huge deal so let's get it done. The rest of the FCS is raising their game and we need to keep up. The difference between getting a top recruit or missing out is very slim so anything that has the WOW FACTOR can be the difference. Remember SDSU, Illinos State, Southern Illinois, and even Misery State now have new stadiums. SDSU, UND, and Youngstown have amazing indoor practice facilites. Most teams in our conference have way better locker room than we do. Now many of the teams are offering Full Cost Of Attendance. This is a small but pretty impactful project.

If anyone wants to donate to the new locker room project

1) Go to http://ndsuathleticfund.com
    2) Click "Give Now button
    3) Choose "Football Locker room fund. "

From there it's pretty self explanatory. You can make a donation for any amount so if you don't have hundreds or thousands to donate, it all adds up.

The sooner we can fund this, the sooner we can move on to other much needed projects like the softball stadium and Indoor Practice facility!

speaking of Indoor Practice Facilities... check out what Youngstown has

Last edited by HerdBot; 01-03-2017 at 10:44 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Locker Room Donations

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is a huge deal so let's get it done. The rest of the FCS is raising their game and we need to keep up. The difference between getting a top recruit or missing out is very slim so anything that has the WOW FACTOR can be the difference. Remember SDSU, Illinos State, Southern Illinois, and even Misery State now have new stadiums. SDSU, UND, and Youngstown have amazing indoor practice facilites. Most teams in our conference have way better locker room than we do. Now many of the teams are offering Full Cost Of Attendance. This is a small but pretty impactful project.

If anyone wants to donate to the new locker room project

1) Go to http://ndsuathleticfund.com
    2) Click "Give Now button
    3) Choose "Football Locker room fund. "

From there it's pretty self explanatory. You can make a donation for any amount so if you don't have hundreds or thousands to donate, it all adds up.

The sooner we can fund this, the sooner we can move on to other much needed projects like the softball stadium and Indoor Practice facility!

speaking of Indoor Practice Facilities... check out what Youngstown has

And they are playing for a national championship (purple)
    Last edited by wagsabison; 01-04-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    And they are playing for a national championship
    And NDSU played in the last 5, your point is? Yes we need to continue to move forward.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    And NDSU played in the last 5, your point is? Yes we need to continue to move forward.
    I was kidding. Fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    They didn't send me a letter. It would be tax deductible. I would guess 1 priority point for every $100, like other building projects have been.
    What? WTH wouldn't they send you one? I'm seriously hoping it was lost in the mail.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I would love to contribute, but worried about how I am going to be able to afford my teammakers dues and season ticket payment on April 1. Being unemployed for 3 months doesn't help. If anybody knows of a company that needs an engineering project manager in the Sioux Falls area I would appreciate a referral.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I would love to contribute, but worried about how I am going to be able to afford my teammakers dues and season ticket payment on April 1. Being unemployed for 3 months doesn't help. If anybody knows of a company that needs an engineering project manager in the Sioux Falls area I would appreciate a referral.
    Call Simmers. Explain the situation. They should allow you to make payments and more time. Pay off the seating obligation first. Then the tickets. But call them. They will work with you.

Your mailbox is full BTW.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."