Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/28 @ sdsu

Default Re: 12/28 @ sdsu

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    This is what happens when you play Jared Samuelson...you have less turnovers and more production.
    He earned more playing time with how he played tonight.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Richmond read my advice on Bisonville. And miller scored.
    Dude for the love of God it's Richman...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post

In his defense...Sometime my auto correct switches it and I catch it at the last second.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Truth is, never noticed b4. Good to know. Appreciated. No, I don't feel bad, but glad you corrected me.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Truth is, never noticed b4. Good to know. Appreciated. No, I don't feel bad, but glad you corrected me.
    No problem....

No problem....

Dude...It's TSCF. It's like when your grandpa mispronounces someone's name. You correct him...And he still mispronounces it anyway.

Thoughts;

- Why does Richman keep starting DMiller? Seriously, it isn't funny anymore. Start Eliason if you want to buy Dex minutes. He plays harder and has more energy. Speaking of buying minutes, he needs to start seriously think about doing that with AJ Jacobson. Another 2 fouls in the opening minutes? Seriously, it isn't funny anymore.
    - Khy Kabellis needs to stop shooting 3's. Seriously, it isn't funny anymore. I don't care if he was 3-7 today. He's not a good 3 point shooter and he has no business taking seven 3's in a game. I wish Richman had more defined offensive roles on this team.
    - Geu needs more minutes. Seriously. It isn't even funny anymore. That kid plays with more energy every single possession then the entire starters combined. I was glad to see Richman stick with him more in the second half. WHoever asked the question of why isn't he averaging at least 20 minutes, I agree.
    - Samuelson needs a scholarship. I'm serious. It isn't even funny anymore. That kid is a player. I don't know his situation but I really hope he gets a scholarship. It's well earned, and NDSU is a better team when he's playing in the games. He never dominates the ball, he can shoot, and he never tries to force anything.

I don't know why NDSU waiting so long to play pressing defense. I would think that if they were struggling on offense like they were in the first half they would have played balls out defense and it was just the opposite. You could really see defense pick up when they flow better on offense in second half. Or I don't know maybe it's reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Dude...It's TSCF. It's like when your grandpa mispronounces someone's name. You correct him...And he still mispronounces it anyway.

Giving him a hard time!

Giving him a hard time!

And so am I.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Thoughts;

- Why does Richman keep starting DMiller? Seriously, it isn't funny anymore. Start Eliason if you want to buy Dex minutes. He plays harder and has more energy. Speaking of buying minutes, he needs to start seriously think about doing that with AJ Jacobson. Another 2 fouls in the opening minutes? Seriously, it isn't funny anymore.
    - Khy Kabellis needs to stop shooting 3's. Seriously, it isn't funny anymore. I don't care if he was 3-7 today. He's not a good 3 point shooter and he has no business taking seven 3's in a game. I wish Richman had more defined offensive roles on this team.
    - Geu needs more minutes. Seriously. It isn't even funny anymore. That kid plays with more energy every single possession then the entire starters combined. I was glad to see Richman stick with him more in the second half. WHoever asked the question of why isn't he averaging at least 20 minutes, I agree.
    - Samuelson needs a scholarship. I'm serious. It isn't even funny anymore. That kid is a player. I don't know his situation but I really hope he gets a scholarship. It's well earned, and NDSU is a better team when he's playing in the games. He never dominates the ball, he can shoot, and he never tries to force anything.

I don't know why NDSU waiting so long to play pressing defense. I would think that if they were struggling on offense like they were in the first half they would have played balls out defense and it was just the opposite. You could really see defense pick up when they flow better on offense in second half. Or I don't know maybe it's reversed.
    Geu 20 minutes, that was me. . . And I got blasted for it.

IMO, AJ at the 4 with Dex is not enough size. Play Geu with Dex. If AJ has to be at the 4 play him there when Miller or Eli are at the 5. Give AJ some time at the 3 with Dex and Geu. Geu needs minute, and good things will happen.