Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/28 @ sdsu

Default Re: 12/28 @ sdsu

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I flipped over to the women's game. No matter what happened I would like to see someone defend the first half. That was a repeat of UND. Apparently we did something way better in the 2nd half though
    You missed one of the best halves of ball NDSU has played in years. That was a half of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    This is why they play 2 halfs boys. Wondering where the doom and gloomers are now?!! Seriously, come back and defend yourseves!! Never doubt the strength of the herd...never!!! Great win to start conference play.
    Lol I guess you were happy with that first half performance?

It was looking like the first UND game all over again. Then it was the second UND game all over again.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jacks rely too heavily on the Daum. Tellinghuisen was MIA. After losing Bittle, Parks and Marshall their guard play is down.

Showed a lot of heart tonight. Great win. Glad I called it earlier in the day.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Started moving the ball and things looked more free flowing. Helps to hit some outside shots. Sammy earned some more PT tonight

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Jacks rely too heavily on the Daum. Tellinghuisen was MIA. After losing Bittle, Parks and Marshall their guard play is down.
    Let's be frank; SDSU is a bad team. I'd watched them one other game and thought the same. They need some guards to score occasionally. This is why I was so distressed first half. Good win, but nothing to get excited about despite the rivalry.

And coach should be fired for not manning up late when ndsu was shredding zone.

Second half was a blur of Bison threes and dunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    You missed one of the best halves of ball NDSU has played in years. That was a half of beauty.
    Fortunately... I can still watch it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is what happens when you play Jared Samuelson...you have less turnovers and more production.