Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Does the Bison benefit from the Minnesota Gophers Scandal

Default Re: Does the Bison benefit from the Minnesota Gophers Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    They were lied to by their teammates who had non-consensual group sex that involved a minor and taping/sharing of the event.
    Heavy emphasis on the lying part. I still don't understand why the University was expected to provide any insight to the teammates that weren't involved.

Just like in fishing- watch your own damn bobber.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Doogie weighs in on it. This interview was from today on Bison 1660

Doogie Wolfson of 5 Eyewitness News and ESPN 1500 12 - 28 - 16
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...-1500-12-28-16

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Go big get fleck or just keep Claeys who won 9 games this year. Kill never won more than 8 who everyone down here loved.

Looks like they are awaiting for the bowl games to be completed to see who is interested in the job. If they don't find a fit I would think they bring Clayes back with an additional one year deal to test to see if he can clean up his roster and deliver on his 17 class. All assistants are signed through next year. That would save them 3.5Mm in buyouts for the assistants.

Would they really only give Clayes one year? Before this happened all anyone could talk about was that the entire staff needed a long term extension or they wouldn't be able to recruit anyone. I can't imagine they going into a kids home on the heals of this scandal with a 1 year contract would be fun. At least if you had the 4 or 5 year deal you could go with the we're committed and cleaning things up angle.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Would they really only give Clayes one year? Before this happened all anyone could talk about was that the entire staff needed a long term extension or they wouldn't be able to recruit anyone. I can't imagine they going into a kids home on the heals of this scandal with a 1 year contract would be fun. At least if you had the 4 or 5 year deal you could go with the we're committed and cleaning things up angle.
    Yeah I dont see how they can only give him a year. Lets say they do well next year. They going to cut him loose for something over a year ago?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yeah I dont see how they can only give him a year. Lets say they do well next year. They going to cut him loose for something over a year ago?
    He has a two year deal now on his existing contract. A one year extension buys time !