Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YSU Fan needs 2 tickets to FCS Championship

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lightbulb Re: YSU Fan needs 2 tickets to FCS Championship

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Plus it appears members of their AD have been giving misleading statements to the press making it look like they are trying to cover up their mistakes. What a mess.
    Hmmmm. I've seen this situation before but I can't remember where

Default Re: YSU Fan needs 2 tickets to FCS Championship

Quote Originally Posted by GoGuins2016 View Post
    Bison Fans - Thank you all for helping us YSU fans find tickets to the game. It's very much appreciated after our AD only took 1000 seats from the NCAA.

I've found 6 seats so far thanks to your group, but I'm in need to 2 more tickets in section 108 for the game. My family will be in Frisco to cheer on my nephew who plays for YSU.

If anyone has any tickets left that they are willing to sell at face value in section 108, please let me know.

Thank you again for your help!
    I have one ticket for section 108 I'll sell at face value $75. I'll even eat the fees.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: YSU Fan needs 2 tickets to FCS Championship

Quote Originally Posted by GoGuins2016 View Post
    Bison Fans - Thank you all for helping us YSU fans find tickets to the game. It's very much appreciated after our AD only took 1000 seats from the NCAA.

I've found 6 seats so far thanks to your group, but I'm in need to 2 more tickets in section 108 for the game. My family will be in Frisco to cheer on my nephew who plays for YSU.

If anyone has any tickets left that they are willing to sell at face value in section 108, please let me know.

Thank you again for your help!