Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Saw a JMU poster say since Toyota Stadium ran out it means they drink more than Bison fans. I chuckled.
    What won't they compare to try to measure up to the Bison?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Do you really want that answer? And BTW, they would fail at that measurement also. Right Izzy?

Go Bison!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Do you really want that answer? And BTW, they would fail at that measurement also. Right Izzy?

Go Bison!
    It was rhetorical.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Thats fine. If they want to brag about being a buch of drunks, Ill let them.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Assuming most of you are from ND...... http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/03/...s-the-biggest/

Just made hotel reservations for next year next to the stadium at the Comfort Suites. They said they want us back BADLY. They had 30 rooms that were left open. That is unbelievable.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Just made hotel reservations for next year next to the stadium at the Comfort Suites. They said they want us back BADLY. They had 30 rooms that were left open. That is unbelievable.
    What dates did you use?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Re: Comfort rooms - Two days ago, they were unable to book rooms until they knew exactly how many rooms they needed to save for media. Last nite, they had the same information. Today, she said "rates" were not determined etc. (Ncaa ticket person thinks it will be Sat. Jan. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Re: Comfort rooms - Two days ago, they were unable to book rooms until they knew exactly how many rooms they needed to save for media. Last nite, they had the same information. Today, she said "rates" were not determined etc. (Ncaa ticket person thinks it will be Sat. Jan. 6)
    This page states January 6th.

http://www.ncaa.com/championships/fo...cs/future-info

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Was also announced at the game for January 6th.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1