Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Both my liver and eyebrows would like to thank James Madison.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    11degrees in frisco this morning. Haha
    my living room couch is a balmy 73. Suckers

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    LMFAO. I remember the Towson game tailgate...Towson was nice enough to not bring enough people so we ended up parking over on their side of the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    LMFAO. I remember the Towson game tailgate...Towson was nice enough to not bring enough people so we ended up parking over on their side of the stadium
    It's funny because Brian Gordon knows better than to call that "Impressive".

Did I read that right, YSU is on their 4th string QB? This game will be over by halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Did I read that right, YSU is on their 4th string QB? This game will be over by halftime.
    Not sure if serious? Wells was 4th string at one point in season. Has been starting and playing well since after NDSU game.

Yeah. Wells is legit. Seems like they let him loose after the NDSU game and they have been riding the hot hand ever since.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cmon Brian you know better than that. Don't make us laugh at you we would rather laugh with you.

I see Grant Olson is a graduate coach at Wyoming. Didn't know that. Too bad not SU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    cmon Brian you know better than that. Don't make us laugh at you we would rather laugh with you.
    Maybe he forgot the purple.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif