Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    And yet, I find it interesting that you had no comment on the alleged tainted chili that has kept me out of action for the last 3 weeks.

Keeping a sharp eye on you, mister.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    When did you get old?
    Well I look at you and do the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    And yet, I find it interesting that you had no comment on the alleged tainted chili that has kept me out of action for the last 3 weeks.

Keeping a sharp eye on you, mister.
    As a outside observer..........the words "out of action" don't come to mind after reading, "tainted chili".

So, do the bars and restruants take the Bison flags down??
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    OK, Barack. The Russians!
    Bisonville is not a place for discussing politics.

Tony, might it be possible to ban this clown before somebody takes him seriously? I hope it's possible to ban an entire IP address, just to be sure.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, do the bars and restruants take the Bison flags down??
    Probably fly them upside down as a sign of distress. You know their business will take a hit.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    As a outside observer..........the words "out of action" don't come to mind after reading, "tainted chili".
    That type of "out of action" has been a hell of a lot longer than 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Probably fly them upside down as a sign of distress. You know their business will take a hit.
    Just read a tweet about bison signs in dallas airport

"Lots of bison fans at DFW airport. Even a billboard with the bison team on the way to Frisco. Priceless. Btw no purple or red yet."
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Do the suspended players get to compete in the BBQ bowl or whatever it is that they do at that Dave and Buster's type place? Can we still claim to be the champion of that?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Do the suspended players get to compete in the BBQ bowl or whatever it is that they do at that Dave and Buster's type place? Can we still claim to be the champion of that?
    How would you know? The coach wont name names or reasons. Hes not protecting the players. He is drawing suspicion to his team and university. Say what you will about Crazy Cat-lovin Bo, he was up front.
    Last edited by StL Bison Fan; 01-05-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: I cant spell