Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

[QUOTE=bulldogg;1189651]I love the home and home idea. Wikipedia already has JMU listed as one of your five rivals. After two games?....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...Bison_football/QUOTE]

A rivalry might develop with time, but don't put much stock in a Wikipedia entry. It is a notoriously inaccurate source where anyone can edit an entry.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    You guys have no more business in FCS than we do. Our most hardcore fans, yours truly included, have been screaming "FBS" for a decade. Our admin simply doesn't get it. CUSA offered us a spot and our admin said no.
    We're in a different position from JMU. Geography and media market work against us, plus our stadium essentially can't be expanded.

If you want to know more look around, there's like 20 threads on it and they all get pretty heated and rehash the same arguments.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I love the home and home idea. Wikipedia already has JMU listed as one of your five rivals. After two games?....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...Bison_football
    A rivalry might develop with time, but don't put much stock in a Wikipedia entry. It is a notoriously inaccurate source where anyone can edit an entry.
    Important wins certainly help. Both teams now have playoff wins against the other and the schools are pretty different, so you could make an argument it's already a better rivalry than the bunnies.

Ugh...today is a tough day. It started last night...thinking this is when I would have picked up the rental car...then this morning thinking this is when I would have crossed into Iowa. Might have to tip a few tonight in remembrance to The Brickhouse. The only bright spot will be after the game I will think this is when I would have started the drive back. By that time will be time to take the brisket off the smoker...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

All of that money in your bank account though

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    All of that money in your bank account though
    When did you get old?

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Ugh...today is a tough day. It started last night...thinking this is when I would have picked up the rental car...then this morning thinking this is when I would have crossed into Iowa. Might have to tip a few tonight in remembrance to The Brickhouse. The only bright spot will be after the game I will think this is when I would have started the drive back. By that time will be time to take the brisket off the smoker...

Jackrabbits at your tailgate, befriending JMU crackpots, living in the Frisco past...................what the hell is wrong with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post

Jackrabbits at your tailgate, befriending JMU crackpots, living in the Frisco past...................what the hell is wrong with you!!
    Don't you have an AC/DC event to plan?

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

I've been out with some minor health issues over the New Year. Must have been the chili at Vet's tailgate.

Getting back to work on it, as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Getting back to work on it, as we speak.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix