Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    No. Ever hear of Dallas, Texas?
    Well yur no fun

No. Ever hear of Dallas, Texas?
    Oh I think ZHerd nailed it. Which Ivy did you graduate from again Milkfart?

And you have not convinced me that you actually have a GED since you don't seem to be able to count to five. Yes, that is a handful, that quantity you claim tested positive for... something. I thought your number was seven. What kind of hands do you have?

All ribbing aside though, and this question is directed to the far more knowledgeable residents of Bisonville: in the history of our program how many of our kids have ever tested positive for banned substances? I honestly don't know. And I don't recall ever hearing of one.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

And you have not convinced me that you actually have a GED since you don't seem to be able to count to five. Yes, that is a handful, that quantity you claim tested positive for... something. I thought your number was seven. What kind of hands do you have?

All ribbing aside though, and this question is directed to the far more knowledgeable residents of Bisonville: in the history of our program how many of our kids have ever tested positive for banned substances? I honestly don't know. And I don't recall ever hearing of one.
    I think one and he was off the team the following year. just prior to the run of b2b2b2b2b2

Oh, look folks, a flaming liberal! Even the uber-leftist Washington Post has admitted that it lied about the hacking, yet we have a few holdouts in the frozen tundra who still believe. Put on your tin foil hat and get under the bed, folks. The Russians are coming!
    LOL flaming liberal......guess your new to this site! See this is why we make the new guys hang on to pockets....so they don't go off saying stupid shit and get their dumb ass's in trouble. Where Is Gabe at...I think You might just get religated to holding his pocket for the rest of your stay.

BTW.....Elf guy politics politics elf guy.....you know the what has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

All ribbing aside though, and this question is directed to the far more knowledgeable residents of Bisonville: in the history of our program how many of our kids have ever tested positive for banned substances?
    Yeah, the most illicit substance in NoDak is chocolate milk. You guys really know how to swing.

Yeah, the most illicit substance in NoDak is chocolate milk. You guys really know how to swing.
    Did you ask Gabe if you can post? Cuz unless you did it in PM, I don't see where he gave you permission to keep chirping.

Well, best wishes to all you North Douchenozzles. Watch us on TV as we spank Youngstown. Then, Barack-Hussein style tell me how the refs cheated and the Russians hacked the game. You guys are more pathetic than I thought.

Well, best wishes to all you North Douchenozzles. Watch us on TV as we spank Youngstown. Then, Barack-Hussein style tell me how the refs cheated and the Russians hacked the game. You guys are more pathetic than I thought.
    Don't worry, we understand why you don't act like you have been there before.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Russians are friends now ??? Must me that mail order bride
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Don't worry, we understand why you don't act like you have been there before.
    Vet I got that Bitch hanging on to Gabe's Pocket ....Gabe has not given him permission to speak yet. don't upset the balance :-)