Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    You sound just like Barack Hussein slamming Trump's overwhelming win, saying, "Yeah, but the Russians."
    The drug thing is a fact for both teams. It will be forgotten over time. But it sure is a dark cloud hanging over your program. I dont like to see that because I love this game.

The points brought up are valid. 7 out of 16 get busted. How many more would piss hot if they checked the whole team? We know 7 have already.
    No reason to attack us.

FYI I am not butt hurt what so ever. You won the game and were a better team. Im not even saying that drugs were a factor in your win. But it is what it is and shows very poor form for you to deflect it away with political bs and resort to cheap shots.

You should have more respect for your program in representing them.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You're not making a very good impression of JMU on here. I think questions about your players is a valid concern. I question why your administration will not release the names of the players. That would really bother me if I was a JMU supporter. Those players have put a black eye on the university and football program. Make excuses and protect them if you want but it's a bad road to go down IMO.

Congrats on the win and good luck in Frisco.
    What bullshit! Good impression? You have assclowns here who slam an entire university for the behavior of a handful of misfits, calling us the worst kind of names, and you want to preach to me about "good impressions?" Really? Talk to your own people first about "good impressions!"

"Release the names of the players?" They were scrubs. None of them were starters.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The drug thing is a fact for both teams. It will be forgotten over time. But it sure is a dark cloud hanging over your program. I dont like to see that because I love this game.

The points brought up are valid. 7 out of 16 get busted. How many more would piss hot if they checked the whole team? We know 7 have already.
    No reason to attack us.

FYI I am not butt hurt what so ever. You won the game and were a better team. Im not even saying that drugs were a factor in your win. But it is what it is and shows very poor form for you to deflect it away with political bs and resort to cheap shots.

You should have more respect for your program in representing them.
    OK, Barack. The Russians!

OK, Barack. The Russians!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What bullshit! Good impression? You have assclowns here who slam an entire university for the behavior of a handful of misfits, calling us the worst kind of names, and you want to preach to me about "good impressions?" Really? Talk to your own people first about "good impressions!"

"Release the names of the players?" They were scrubs. None of them were starters.
    Weren't the 2 that were actually named pretty significant players and starters? Everyone is just supposed to take your coaches word on it?

Why do you care what some on this site think anyway? Shouldn't you be planning your trip to Frisco?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Ha, your probably a parent of a player that tested positive
    In the world outside North Dakota, that is "you're." Just trying to help you, brother.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In the world outside North Dakota, that is "you're." Just trying to help you, brother.
    It's English...I can spell it however I desire and the dictionary will eventually catch up

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Weren't the 2 that were actually named pretty significant players and starters? Everyone is just supposed to take your coaches word on it?

Why do you care what some on this site think anyway? Shouldn't you be planning your trip to Frisco?
    I live 20 minutes from Frisco. Not much planning to it.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I live 20 minutes from Frisco. Not much planning to it.
    You mean youR not from Ames or Portugal?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    You mean youR not from Ames or Portugal?
    No. Ever hear of Dallas, Texas?