Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I've seen lots of games between NDSU and CAA teams where someone's "ass was tore up". JMU definitely beat NDSU, but they didn't "tear their ass up".

Definitely a big accomplishment winning with a 10 point margin which is the second most decisive victory against the Bison over the past 6 years. So once again congratulations to JMU but I think the "ass tearing" talk shows things are going to some of their fan's heads.

They may win decisively in Frisco against YSU, but I don't think it will be a layup for them. I'd expect a game closer to what they saw against the Bison where the game may be up for grabs still in the fourth quarter.

I think both team's high number of suspensions are a disgrace to the FCS. I doubt they had any effect on the outcome of the semifinal game though.
    I agree with most of that. We were fortunate to win in your place. Tough-ass place to play.

However, my "tore your ass up" comments were in response to certain assclowns on this board slamming my alma mater because a few students who never played a down against you were suspended.

I really thought you guys were above that kind of childish shit. I expect that from Montana, but I really thought you guys were pretty cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    LOL, enjoy you're year in the limelight.
    We need to give bulldogg a break. This is only the second time in his life they have been in the championship game, assuming he is older than 12.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This times 1000! James Madison is way too cocky for just coming into the picture.
    How much money do you have to put where your cocktooter is?

"Just coming into the picture?" LOL! You need a history lesson. Maybe you guys should move back down to Div II.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I actually like both teams style of play. They both have balanced offenses and they both play good defense. I'd much rather see either of these teams win the championship than a chuck the pigskin who cares about defense team. I like seeing the odds catch up to those types of teams and prove what it really takes to go through a true playoff and win a championship.

Youngstown toward the end of the season finally was able to balance out their offense with a passing game.
    Very nicely said.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I agree with most of that. We were fortunate to win in your place. Tough-ass place to play.

However, my "tore your ass up" comments were in response to certain assclowns on this board slamming my alma mater because a few students who never played a down against you were suspended.

I really thought you guys were above that kind of childish shit. I expect that from Montana, but I really thought you guys were pretty cool. Thanks for clearing that up.
    It's not childish, it's entirely reasonable curiosity. Basically 50% of your players tested were on some sort of drugs. How many starters were even tested? I would be wondering about ANY team I saw produce those results, not just one we lost to. If NDSU had tested like that you would be the one saying "are you kidding me," and the jokes would be drug related not "ag" school related. Btw, I've never understood why people think "ag" school or even "tech" school jokes are somehow brutal digs. Both are far more practical and useful than probably 70% of the junk the average college student majors in, and ag field is probably just as challenging as many other scientific fields.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    LOL, enjoy you're year in the limelight. What you need to think about instead of ridiculous tear ass bragging is Youngstown because you aren't champions yet. As far as your Ag School jabs it is clear you don't know much about real world farmers and agriculture, at least not in this region of the country. After seeing nearly half of the "random" testees piss hot your coach and administration must be sweating out any further testing. Seems odd that only 3rd string backups were randomly selected for testing.
    If we don't beat Youngstown by at least 20 I will be disappointed.

If we don't beat Youngstown by more than 20 I will be disappointed.
    I'll feel that way if Youngstown doesn't beat your drug-infested 7 of 16 team by 20. Tainted piss. Tainted team.

If we don't beat Youngstown by more than 20 I will be disappointed.
    I just have an issue with this year and its not because we are not in it. The drug thing has me bummed to the max....whoever wins is gonna have the drug thing hanging over their head. It just makes for a bad Champion. How the fuck do you get that many players (over 10% of your team) pissing hot. BTW if that many pissed hot you know there are more. TAINTED And I don't care if they played a down or not!

As an FCS fan what a disappointment

I am really amazed at how many of you are still so butt hurt at having your asses kicked in your own stadium. Maybe you should try soccer. Maybe football just isn't your game.

I am really amazed at how many of you are still so butt hurt at having your asses kicked in your own stadium. Maybe you should try soccer. Maybe football just isn't your game.

Your childish "We got beat because piss tests!" sounds like Barack Hussein's "We got beat because Russians!"
    Last edited by bulldogg; 01-04-2017 at 01:23 AM.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ha, your probably a parent of a player that tested positive