Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Five national championships, you say? So, what you are saying is you are has-beens. OK.

Attachment 7580
    And yet, here you are. No plans for this week?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I've seen lots of games between NDSU and CAA teams where someone's "ass was tore up". JMU definitely beat NDSU, but they didn't "tear their ass up".

Definitely a big accomplishment winning with a 10 point margin which is the second most decisive victory against the Bison over the past 6 years. So once again congratulations to JMU but I think the "ass tearing" talk shows things are going to some of their fan's heads.

They may win decisively in Frisco against YSU, but I don't think it will be a layup for them. I'd expect a game closer to what they saw against the Bison where the game may be up for grabs still in the fourth quarter.

I think both team's high number of suspensions are a disgrace to the FCS. I doubt they had any effect on the outcome of the semifinal game though.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    And yet, here you are. No plans for this week?
    This is cheaper than buying tickets , hotel room and gas for the trip. Dog is waiting for gas get to $1.00 a gallon, free tickets and a $19.99 room at Super 8.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I want to see Pelini and the Penguins take the trophy back to Youngstown.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    This times 1000! James Madison is way too cocky for just coming into the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I actually like both teams style of play. They both have balanced offenses and they both play good defense. I'd much rather see either of these teams win the championship than a chuck the pigskin who cares about defense team. I like seeing the odds catch up to those types of teams and prove what it really takes to go through a true playoff and win a championship.

Youngstown toward the end of the season finally was able to balance out their offense with a passing game.

Five national championships, you say? So, what you are saying is you are has-beens. OK.

Attachment 7580

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know if they did extra testing after their ridiculous results of the 16 tested. But based on the 16 it's not outrageous to think that half of their team is on drugs

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I don't know if they did extra testing after their ridiculous results of the 16 tested. But based on the 16 it's not outrageous to think that half of their team is on drugs
    Ding ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know NDSU is an agriculture school, but surely Gooberville U offers at least one course in Reading Comprehension. TAKE IT! It will help you read the crop prices in the newspaper. Important shit!

Now, put down your pitchforks long enough to read Houston's statement again. You will notice that he clearly said, "They did not compete against North Dakota State and have been suspended indefinitely.”

Get it? If they were juicing or weeding or whatever, they didn't play against you when the clean guys who started ahead of of them tore your ass up in your own stadium.

I know none of you were ever young and did stupid stuff, but some kids do. They can wind up at Gooberville just as well as JMU.

Enjoy watching us on TV in Frisco.
    LOL, enjoy you're year in the limelight. What you need to think about instead of ridiculous tear ass bragging is Youngstown because you aren't champions yet. As far as your Ag School jabs it is clear you don't know much about real world farmers and agriculture, at least not in this region of the country. After seeing nearly half of the "random" testees piss hot your coach and administration must be sweating out any further testing. Seems odd that only 3rd string backups were randomly selected for testing.