Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I was on the fence before, but now I'm clearly going for Youngstown.
    Because they are arrogant or because they dont even know the right year???
    Or perhaps because they are stupidly arrogant?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Because they are arrogant or because they dont even know the right year???
    Or perhaps because they are stupidly arrogant?
    Yes.........
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    So............NDSU MAY HAVE lost to a team littered with "super heroes" ?!?!
    Fantastic!
    I know NDSU is an agriculture school, but surely Gooberville U offers at least one course in Reading Comprehension. TAKE IT! It will help you read the crop prices in the newspaper. Important shit!

Now, put down your pitchforks long enough to read Houston's statement again. You will notice that he clearly said, "They did not compete against North Dakota State and have been suspended indefinitely.”

Get it? If they were juicing or weeding or whatever, they didn't play against you when the clean guys who started ahead of of them tore your ass up in your own stadium.

I know none of you were ever young and did stupid stuff, but some kids do. They can wind up at Gooberville just as well as JMU.

Enjoy watching us on TV in Frisco.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I know NDSU is an agriculture school, but surely Gooberville U offers at least one course in Reading Comprehension. TAKE IT! It will help you read the crop prices in the newspaper. Important shit!

Now, put down your pitchforks long enough to read Houston's statement again. You will notice that he clearly said, "They did not compete against North Dakota State and have been suspended indefinitely.”

Get it? If they were juicing or weeding or whatever, they didn't play against you when the clean guys who started ahead of of them tore your ass up in your own stadium.

I know none of you were ever young and did stupid stuff, but some kids do. They can wind up at Gooberville just as well as JMU.

How many of your guys were tested. Wasn't it like 7 of 16 were hot?

[QUOTE=bulldogg;1189333]I know NDSU is an agriculture school, but surely Gooberville U offers at least one course in Reading Comprehension. TAKE IT! It will help you read the crop prices in the newspaper. Important shit!

Enjoy watching us on TV in Frisco.[/QUOTE]

Just like you enjoyed watching us on TV the last 5 Years. Maybe spend a little less time with your sister in your moms basement. Better yet get the same 2017 FCS Champions tattoo like one of your fans. You figure out what is wrong with that tattoo.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Here is something for your viewing pleasure.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Five national championships, you say? So, what you are saying is you are has-beens. OK.

JMU+FCS+SEMI+WIN.jpg

Five national championships, you say? So, what you are saying is you are has-beens. OK.

JMU+FCS+SEMI+WIN.jpg
    So...you say you're lonesome?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No Regerts!!!!!!

JMU+FCS+SEMI+WIN.jpg
    Five straight is something JMU will never accomplish. You sure are full of yourself having only won once.
    Paul Fix