Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Didn't we have a guy who like to display his junk in public places?
    I bought his explanation.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My only opinion on this is they should drug test before the playoff games. Testing after is an insult to the clean team
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    My only opinion on this is they should drug test before the playoff games. Testing after is an insult to the clean team
    I wish it was USADA doing the testing and not the NCAA. That way, the public would know what each player popped for and ending the speculation.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I wish it was USADA doing the testing and not the NCAA. That way, the public would know what each player popped for and ending the speculation.
    It would be interesting for Kolpack/McFeely/Izzo to do a story on the process - who and when are athletes tested, are all or a sampling, all rounds and locations? What are they testing for?

This one has Mike McFeely all over it - would love to see the story!

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    It would be interesting for Kolpack/McFeely/Izzo to do a story on the process - who and when are athletes tested, are all or a sampling, all rounds and locations? What are they testing for?

This one has Mike McFeely all over it - would love to see the story!
    The GF guy should have more experience with this (minus playoffs of course). Plus, could add the dealing details. Remember when UN- had players busted for drugs (PEDs if I remember right) right at end of season and called them "Former UN- football players" when they had just barely cleaned out their lockers a few days before that?