Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah I just can't feed the troll. This guys a douche and he's actually trying to get under the skin of fans of the greatest dynasty in the history of NCAA Football .

I'll chuckle pretty badly if Youngstown wins. This guy probably has that 2017 Champions tattoo.
    Exactly treat him like the Biatch he is.

Quote Originally Posted by kdubs View Post
    Christ- slam an entire University? I read through every single comment on this thread and nobody slammed your university. Majority of the comments were actually quite nice and even complimentary.

Someone get this guy a sense of humor, or some of that weed his team was smoking. Maybe it will calm his ass down.
    do we know if it was weed yet or PEDS?

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kdubs View Post
    I want to see Pelini and his brother throw one of their temper tantrums again!
    Those do add a little to the tv viewers experience. Bo does angry with the best of them.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah I just can't feed the troll. This guys a douche and he's actually trying to get under the skin of fans of the greatest dynasty in the history of NCAA Football .

I'll chuckle pretty badly if Youngstown wins. This guy probably has that 2017 Champions tattoo.
    He's been a pretty successful troll I'd say. I don't think most people here cared too much one way or the other who wins before he showed up.

Folks, please accept my sincerest apologies for my uncalled for comments. I was overreatcting to what I considered insults to my alma mater. I have always liked NDSU and envy your championship streak. Here's wishing you all the best of everything in 2017.

Well that de-escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    An unexpected PM perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No worries, in an hour or less something else will come along.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    An unexpected PM perhaps?

Nope. No PMs. It's just that I want to apologize. That's all. Accepted or not, I am extending it. I just came here to find tickets, not make enemies.
    Last edited by bulldogg; 01-04-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Nope. No PMs. It's just that I want to apologize. That's all. Accepted or not, I am extending it. I just came here to find tickets, not make enemies.
    You're all good in my book...even before the apology. Stick around...we can use more opinions from outside our area. And, your team came here and punched our team in the mouth...you've earned the right to brag a little. JMU was a tough team in 2011 and even tougher in 2016. Hope to play you guys in the playoffs again next year.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]