Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I am really amazed at how many of you are still so butt hurt at having your asses kicked in your own stadium. Maybe you should try soccer. Maybe football just isn't your game.
    How about addressing the crux of the matter instead of blowing smoke. If 7 of 16 tested positive, do you really believe they were the only ones? And if you seriously believe football is not our game, you are the one who needs a history lesson.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we don't beat Youngstown by at least 20 I will be disappointed.
    I'm not sure what to expect. I'd say you guys are favored to win but I'd not be shocked if Youngstown pulled out a win. They're a better team than they were at midseason.

I am really amazed at how many of you are still so butt hurt at having your asses kicked in your own stadium. Maybe you should try soccer. Maybe football just isn't your game.
    Two references to mens' rear ends in one sentence. I can certainly see what your "game" is.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I just have an issue with this year and its not because we are not in it. The drug thing has me bummed to the max....whoever wins is gonna have the drug thing hanging over their head. It just makes for a bad Champion. How the fuck do you get that many players (over 10% of your team) pissing hot. BTW if that many pissed hot you know there are more. TAINTED And I don't care if they played a down or not!

As an FCS fan what a disappointment
    You sound just like Barack Hussein slamming Trump's overwhelming win, saying, "Yeah, but the Russians."

You sound just like Barack Hussein slamming Trump's overwhelming win, saying, "Yeah, but the Russians."
    yeah ok that's a valid analogy.

Russian hacking ....may of or may have not happened
    JMU drug use....that is real!

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I'm not sure what to expect. I'd say you guys are favored to win but I'd not be shocked if Youngstown pulled out a win. They're a better team than they were at midseason.
    And so are we. But, you already know all about that.

I just checked Wikipedia. They are already listing NDSU as one of JMU's rivals. Suits me. Let's do a home and home. If you liked us at your place, you will love us at ours!....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...Bison_football

You have to like this guy. Instead of addressing the issue, he keeps deflecting by throwing out his weak sauce. Typical troll.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

You're not making a very good impression of JMU on here. I think questions about your players is a valid concern. I question why your administration will not release the names of the players. That would really bother me if I was a JMU supporter. Those players have put a black eye on the university and football program. Make excuses and protect them if you want but it's a bad road to go down IMO.

Congrats on the win and good luck in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    yeah ok that's a valid analogy.

Russian hacking ....may of or may have not happened
    JMU drug use....that is real!
    Oh, look folks, a flaming liberal! Even the uber-leftist Washington Post has admitted that it lied about the hacking, yet we have a few holdouts in the frozen tundra who still believe. Put on your tin foil hat and get under the bed, folks. The Russians are coming!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And so are we. But, you already know all about that.

I just checked Wikipedia. They are already listing NDSU as one of JMU's rivals. Suits me. Let's do a home and home. If you liked us at your place, you will love us at ours!....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...Bison_football
    I'd take it, especially since we can't get FBS games anymore. At JMU and two home cupcakes. Careful what you wish for though because I wouldn't be surprised if we play better ball at your place than we did in Fargo