Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Dawg View Post
    exactly.

there were tons of us who knew about this before the NDSU game. the only 2 players of note were Alls and Hereford.

and it was NOT PED's. I think knowing that anyone can pretty much guess what it was for.

bottom line - it had zero effect on any game and the guys were idiots for doing that. We were all in college once and did dumb things, but my god, can't you guys just wait until after January before blazing up?
    JMU won and were better team but more about giving FCS blackeye is what I am concerned about with both teams having so many guys being suspended. NDSU has been in playoff for 7 straight times and only remember one guy getting suspended but it was for academics (sigers).

Here's the beat writer for the Jags on Bison 1660 today. Brian Shawn filled in for Jeff Culhane

Ryan O'Halloran Beat Writer For The Jacksonville Jaguars
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...nville-jaguars

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Youngstown PXP Man Bob Hannon 12 - 21 - 16
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...annon-12-21-16

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Marijuana has a debilitating effect. The latest research finds that blood flow in the brain slows with marijuana use.

Colorado should have a bowl game that includes all the players suspended for drugs. It could even be sponsored by a dispensary. Green Dragon Budz Presents The 2017 Smoke-a-Bowl.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Cheech and Chong's 420 Bowl.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

So it was for sure not PED's and probably recreational drugs like weed? No wonder they handled the Fargodome noise so well. They were high AF and totally chill. Well everyone except the RT. That guy could have used some weed to chill, he was very jumpy.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    So it was for sure not PED's and probably recreational drugs like weed? No wonder they handled the Fargodome noise so well. They were high AF and totally chill. Well everyone except the RT. That guy could have used some weed to chill, he was very jumpy.
    Nothing has been confirmed and I'll never be convinced it wasn't PEDs absent an official on documented announcement, although if the suspended players who are not seniors don't play next season, then I guess we will know that it was PEDs rather than recreational drugs as per the NCAA drug suspension policy. Time will tell.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    So it was for sure not PED's and probably recreational drugs like weed?
    Until the NCAA or the College comes out and says what it was or wasn't, everything is speculation or rumor. The "I know someone close" who said this or that, well that can't be verified. Just come out and say who it is and what it is for all positive tests in any sport that the NCAA tests for.

Some say it is just weed from people that don't play anyway. Even if it is "just" weed, well heck that is used all the time for pain control as we have seen time after time in states trying to legalize it. Even if it is though those players were then able to practice against their other teammates and help them get better instead of taking time off and allowing injuries to heal. It has a effect on the team.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Nothing has been confirmed and I'll never be convinced it wasn't PEDs absent an official on documented announcement, although if the suspended players who are not seniors don't play next season, then I guess we will know that it was PEDs rather than recreational drugs as per the NCAA drug suspension policy. Time will tell.
    I'm with you on this. I need something concrete that it wasn't peds. If it wasn't there is no need to withhold that statement