Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    I just can't watch the game tomorrow. Screw it, I'm going to hunt varmints tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I won't be watching either. Taking the youngest daughter to the WBB game at the SHAC today.

11degrees in frisco this morning. Haha
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

High of 35. Man this year has to be the worst of ask the 7 years it has been there? Hard freeze warming this morning too. Hopefully their turf survives! Shouldn't go that far though I imagine unless they had a hard freeze earlier like it was for the Towson game.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Sounds like jmu marching band ran into some delays on the way there got in at 7:30 last night. Hopefully doesn't put a dent in their teams performance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I really hope it didn't kill all the pot plants.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    High of 35. Man this year has to be the worst of ask the 7 years it has been there? Hard freeze warming this morning too. Hopefully their turf survives! Shouldn't go that far though I imagine unless they had a hard freeze earlier like it was for the Towson game.
    The Towson year there was a big ice storm a few weeks before the game and cool weather all around. The turf sod placed onto the field was dormant and never fully set roots. It has been nice in Dallas area up to yesterday so the turf will be OK. In all reality, I am rather glad I am not in Frisco this year weather-wise. Not quite as soft as others around here (OK), but no way I am ND/MN winter hardened any more.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This would have been my first Frisco championship title miss due to both daughters in club volleyball and soccer tourneys in Anaheim area. After 20 years, I am way too Cali-climate acclimated and thought the previous games (tailgating) were BURRRR! Today would have been near unbearable...Bison picked a good time to hit a speed bump. We will be back next year, hungrier than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Can I say that I love that there isn't a discussion thread for this game but we have turned the suspensions one into a general discussions? Like, lets just keep that headline so we're all reminded of the dirtys.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How will JMU use it's TE? To help on blocking Youngstown's 2 NFL
    prospect DE's? Or as a receiver?

http://www.dnronline.com/news/what-t...070a05aff.html

Can YSU stop JMU's run game?
    Or, can JMU run on YSU's D?

http://www.dnronline.com/update/jmu-...48744931b.html

Locker room focus for both coaches

http://www.dnronline.com/update/jmu-...dc9497f42.html

Matchups to watch
    I wonder if the JMU A-A OT will be back for this game? No mention here
    of him playing. Talks of the freshman OT, the same one who had all
    that trouble with the Bison. Well, perhaps he won't have quite the
    Noise to deal with......

https://jamesmadison.rivals.com/news...chups-to-watch