Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

So with the exposure that the title game will bring for the programs involved as well as FCS football in general, these suspensions bring a black eye to the FCS level of football. Can't wait to hear losing team whine because of the suspensions...

So............NDSU MAY HAVE lost to a team littered with "super heroes" ?!?!
    Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    So............NDSU MAY HAVE lost to a team littered with "super heroes" ?!?!
    Fantastic!
    I wonder if there will be anything in the Fargo Forum about this. I wonder what that letter writer from yesterday's Forum would think about these suspensions.

With both YSU and JMU having so many suspended players in a championship game that has got to be a first. Say what you will about NDSU, we did not have that problem.

WOW!!!!
    Our program better not ever have this crap in it. Yes players could be dumb with a DUI or minor stuff but doping or drugs is terrible.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    I wonder if there will be anything in the Fargo Forum about this. I wonder what that letter writer from yesterday's Forum would think about these suspensions.

With both YSU and JMU having so many suspended players in a championship game that has got to be a first. Say what you will about NDSU, we did not have that problem.
    Well.............<SHOCK ALERT>

Nothing in the Forum about it.

Let's check the Harrisonburg newspaper.................OH! The Harrisonburg Daily News Record has the story.

http://www.dnronline.com/news/seven-...ba0f93db0.html

So 7 more on top of the 2 that were suspended for the NDSU game? So will we hear the names and reasons in the next few days? Will be interesting to see how many starters. If it is going to be for the same reason as Youngstown maybe they should forfeit their win?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    WOW!!!!
    Our program better not ever have this crap in it. Yes players could be dumb with a DUI or minor stuff but doping or drugs is terrible.
    lulz...

driving under the influence and potentially taking a life < taking a couple bong rips and watching Katt Williams....

okie..

with that being said, I would hope our program is refraining from all "illegal" activities...regardless of their nature.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Maybe NDSU and EWU should schedule a "clean" FCS championship game for sometime in the next couple weeks.

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So JMU won't release the names of the 5 other players yet some JMU fans are saying it wouldn't have mattered claiming all players suspended didn't play against NDSU. If they didn't name the players how can they know this? With all that being said I'd honestly not wanted them suspended against NDSU as all it would have done had they lost would have been to give them ammo against NDSU to say we didn't really beat their best team. In fact they deserved to win that game but it does taint it given the now confirmed allegations that were brought up before the NDSU game but poo pooed by most as undocumented or unsubstantiated. Either team that wins the chipper this year will have that shadow over the championship. If they just got caught it's more than likely they had been doing this all year. Would either teams record be the same throughout the year without the cheating? Fair question.