Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Just read a tweet about bison signs in dallas airport

"Lots of bison fans at DFW airport. Even a billboard with the bison team on the way to Frisco. Priceless. Btw no purple or red yet."
    Dangit. I wanted to go, will be the last year I'm close enough for an easy drive. Wife has an interview tomorrow in Wisconsin so I'm home with the kids. C'est la vie!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Do the suspended players get to compete in the BBQ bowl or whatever it is that they do at that Dave and Buster's type place? Can we still claim to be the champion of that?
    I could be wrong, but it seems to me the Bison usually lost the BBQ bowl. Which was fine - the team was happy to save their win for the field.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Do the suspended players get to compete in the BBQ bowl or whatever it is that they do at that Dave and Buster's type place? Can we still claim to be the champion of that?
    Now that wouldn't be fair a bunch of players with the munchies???

I am guessing they won't even have the BBQ bowl this year. Replacing it with the special brownie bowl.

I also heard they won't be rolling any bowling balls and will be rolling papers instead.

Just for this year they are also rolling out the "Rage against the Machine" dance night. You know so they can keep the roid rage to a minimum on the weekend and get it out of their system before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Just read a tweet about bison signs in dallas airport

"Lots of bison fans at DFW airport. Even a billboard with the bison team on the way to Frisco. Priceless. Btw no purple or red yet."
    Advertising the basketball teams returning home to the SHAC all the way down in North texas?

Love the strategy to get some Texas hoopers up here

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Spending the night in the cities, flight to Dallas leaves in the AM. Suspect NDSU will still be well represented in Frisco. Go Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I challenge you to find a pic of Bo smiling like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Ugh...today is a tough day. It started last night...thinking this is when I would have picked up the rental car...then this morning thinking this is when I would have crossed into Iowa. Might have to tip a few tonight in remembrance to The Brickhouse. The only bright spot will be after the game I will think this is when I would have started the drive back. By that time will be time to take the brisket off the smoker...
    I agree - really a tough day. Suppose to be on the plane at 8:AM... missing the airport comradery... Horns up... Go Bison... etc.
    (Instead the phone rang early reminding husband of jury duty... bah.) We just need to plan a trip... to Cheney... ya... & then Frisco... we'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I challenge you to find a pic of Bo smiling like that.
    Only when he has a trophy. Hopefully he can smile again Saturday.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Only when he has a trophy. Hopefully he can smile again Saturday.
    Bah. I still see that firey rage burning behind that thin veil of a smile. Looks painful it's so unatural.