Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Vet I got that Bitch hanging on to Gabe's Pocket ....Gabe has not given him permission to speak yet. don't upset the balance :-)
    My mistake, I thought he had crawled back into his hole for the night.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Don't worry, we understand why you don't act like you have been there before.
    Oh, but I have. I went over the wall in Chatty in '04 while you were in your mom's basement playing with yourself.

We are .500 against you guys. What the hell makes you believe your shit doesn't stink? Personally, I think you are finished. Prove me wrong next year. In the meantime tune into the national championship game from your mom's basement.

So is the excuse that both teams are giving for not naming the players and the substances they tested positive for the privacy of the players? Or have any other excuses been given?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    No. Ever hear of Dallas, Texas?
    Don't tell me I have to share ozone with a dbag like you... at least I have the good sense to live in Collin County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really thought you guys were above that kind of childish shit. I expect that from Montana, but I really thought you guys were pretty cool. Thanks for clearing that up.
    From my experience in person Montana has one of the best fan bases in the FCS. Lots of very nice accommodating people who are passionate about their FCS team. Their town really backs their team and makes for a terrific gameday atmosphere.

Have you every been to a game in Fargo or Missoula?

Yeah, the most illicit substance in NoDak is chocolate milk. You guys really know how to swing.
    So you do drugs? Are you the teams dealer?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Release the names of the players?" They were scrubs. None of them were starters.
    Shouldn't a random test also include some starters too? Luck of the draw or what?

What bullshit! Good impression? You have assclowns here who slam an entire university for the behavior of a handful of misfits, calling us the worst kind of names, and you want to preach to me about "good impressions?" Really? Talk to your own people first about "good impressions!"

"Release the names of the players?" They were scrubs. None of them were starters.
    Christ- slam an entire University? I read through every single comment on this thread and nobody slammed your university. Majority of the comments were actually quite nice and even complimentary.

Someone get this guy a sense of humor, or some of that weed his team was smoking. Maybe it will calm his ass down.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Did you ask Gabe if you can post? Cuz unless you did it in PM, I don't see where he gave you permission to keep chirping.
    Yeah I just can't feed the troll. This guys a douche and he's actually trying to get under the skin of fans of the greatest dynasty in the history of NCAA Football .

I'll chuckle pretty badly if Youngstown wins. This guy probably has that 2017 Champions tattoo.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I want to see Pelini and the Penguins take the trophy back to Youngstown.
    I want to see Pelini and his brother throw one of their temper tantrums again!