Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Marijuana has a debilitating effect. The latest research finds that blood flow in the brain slows with marijuana use.
    I'm convinced...Schedule 1 forever! This stuff is no joke guys, it's time to get serious.

check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I'm convinced...Schedule 1 forever! This stuff is no joke guys, it's time to get serious.

Marijuana. Not even once.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Why couldn't this have happened a couple of weeks ago? We could have had Justin Thorpe 2.0
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what if it was cocaine like the last comment on the JMU student paper said?

This is ridiculous JMU should have to forfeit the NDSU game and we should be in Frisco
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I haven't seen this information about Ruiz and the gun charge posted. Maybe I missed it.
    http://www.morningjournalnews.com/sp...er-gun-charge/
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I haven't seen this information about Ruiz and the gun charge posted. Maybe I missed it.
    http://www.morningjournalnews.com/sp...er-gun-charge/
    They only mentioned that it was a coaches decision to sit him vs Wofford. I was kind of bummed when he chose YSU over NDSU but maybe it was for the better. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    They only mentioned that it was a coaches decision to sit him vs Wofford. I was kind of bummed when he chose YSU over NDSU but maybe it was for the better. Ha
    We might have dodged a bullet with this one.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    We might have dodged a bullet with this one.
    Hard to tell what caliber of player a kid will end up being.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Hard to tell what caliber of player a kid will end up being.
    This was my favorite part of the article:

"During a search of the car, a marijuana shake was seen on the driver’s seat and a loaded handgun was found in the glove compartment, the report states. Ruiz was read his Miranda rights and then was asked about the gun. He told the officer he knew the gun was in the vehicle, but denied it was his. He also said the gun did not belong to his passenger, the report states."

Obviously nothing but smoke.
    Paul Fix