Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Nope. No PMs. It's just that I want to apologize. That's all. Accepted or not, I am extending it. I just came here to find tickets, not make enemies.
    No worries or hard feelings as far as I am concerned. You should read through some of the threads on the board where we go after each other.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Nope. No PMs. It's just that I want to apologize. That's all. Accepted or not, I am extending it. I just came here to find tickets, not make enemies.
    I am sure the teams (and fans) will meet up again. The results better be different next time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Well, that is a most admirable position. (twss)

That simply doesn't happen much on here........so, hats off to you.

It just goes to show ya that the "high" road doesn't always represent the street between the Grand Forks Alerus Center to the REA.

Folks, please accept my sincerest apologies for my uncalled for comments. I was overreatcting to what I considered insults to my alma mater. I have always liked NDSU and envy your championship streak. Here's wishing you all the best of everything in 2017.
    Holy shit, I have seen it all. Someone apologizing on Bisonville. I'm not sure what to say to that because I don't think it's every happened. How about, thank you and good luck this weekend?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You're all good in my book...even before the apology. Stick around...we can use more opinions from outside our area. And, your team came here and punched our team in the mouth...you've earned the right to brag a little. JMU was a tough team in 2011 and even tougher in 2016. Hope to play you guys in the playoffs again next year.
    Hey Bulldog, put me down for this response. This is how I see it too

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Holy shit, I have seen it all. Someone apologizing on Bisonville. I'm not sure what to say to that because I don't think it's every happened. How about, thank you and good luck this weekend?
    It's a trap. He is going to pull the proverbial football away as we try to kick at it. This guy is good.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

You're all good in my book...even before the apology. Stick around...we can use more opinions from outside our area. And, your team came here and punched our team in the mouth...you've earned the right to brag a little. JMU was a tough team in 2011 and even tougher in 2016. Hope to play you guys in the playoffs again next year.
    In Harrisonburg this time? I'd love to see some new teams playing in Bridgeforth.

Go Dukes!

Quote Originally Posted by JMU DLS View Post
    In Harrisonburg this time? I'd love to see some new teams playing in Bridgeforth.
    It is getting about time for a road playoff game. Home or away, it will be good to have a worthy opponent.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Thanks, guys. I feel better. Note to self: Post before your third drink.

I love the home and home idea. Wikipedia already has JMU listed as one of your five rivals. After two games?....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...Bison_football

You guys have no more business in FCS than we do. Our most hardcore fans, yours truly included, have been screaming "FBS" for a decade. Our admin simply doesn't get it. CUSA offered us a spot and our admin said no.

You think they will go FBS now?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."