Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 7 JMU Players Suspended for FCS Title Game

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 7 JMU Players Suspended for FCS Title Game

Probably a bit of a drift, but are there any Bisonville folks still heading down to the game? I've got a flight and hotel booked so I'm going. Think I'm gonna cheer on the MoValley , even though I'm not a fan of Bo.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Probably a bit of a drift, but are there any Bisonville folks still heading down to the game? I've got a flight and hotel booked so I'm going. Think I'm gonna cheer on the MoValley , even though I'm not a fan of Bo.
    Had planned on going down. Then some other opportunities came up so I figured that money would be better spent on those.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Had planned on going down. Then some other opportunities came up so I figured that money would be better spent on those.
    Same here, I figure if I want to watch a bunch of studs shot up with roids I'll go to the racetrack.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I hear that. I'm in the process of giving my condo a facelift and should probably use the money for that....but I need a vacation, even if it's only for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I hear that. I'm in the process of giving my condo a facelift and should probably use the money for that....but I need a vacation, even if it's only for a couple of days.
    Its in the 50's in frisco. Find somewhere warmer. Maybe even with sand.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Guaranteed game day will be 39, overcast and windy and on sunday it will be 65 and sunny.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Guaranteed game day will be 39, overcast and windy and on sunday it will be 65 and sunny.
    True this^^^
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Haha, true. Already have my leave approved for the dates, and I'm going down Friday and coming back Sunday. I'll do the real vacation to a beach later.

Bingo.....
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Ha, this is so true. SHSU part 2 I got sunburned, and Towson was pretty nice too IIRC. SHSU part 1, Ill St, and JSU were all pretty chilly. Good thing we don't go down there for the weather...