Thread: Looking for Hospitality Seats for the FCS Championship Game

Default Looking for Hospitality Seats for the FCS Championship Game

Bison Nation!!!!!

I am looking to buy a Block of tickets (8) for seating in the River Club Hospitality section of Toyota Stadium (Sec 105l, 106L or 107L).

I have not seen any available in several days of checking this site or the Ticket Exchange....

Does anyone have any ideas about were else I could get a hold of these seats?

Thanks
    EB

Default Re: Looking for Hospitality Seats for the FCS Championship Game

We have Hospitality wristbands... 8-10, but not the seating. We were just going to sit in section 108 and go into the River Club as we did last year.

As of last nite, you could still easily buy tickets in section 108 etc. on the NCAA ticket exchange site... for less than what we paid with the fees.

Can you watch the game from the River Club when you are up there or is it too crowded to spend time there if you don have actual seating up there?

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gtownfb View Post
    Can you watch the game from the River Club when you are up there or is it too crowded to spend time there if you don have actual seating up there?
    All the good seating in the club next to the windows is reserved. Difficult to see the field from the tables they have set up behind those seats.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

In the letter with the wristbands, it says: A limited number of seats within the River Club were made avail to the general public as a reserved seat for the entirety of the game. (You have not purchased tickets within the River Club.) You may choose to remain in the River Club or come and go as you please throughout the game, but please be respectful of patrons who have purchased reserved seats within the River Club. The remaining seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.

I have 8 wristbands that I'll sell for half price ($55 each), plus shipping.