Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favor to Ask!

Default Favor to Ask!

First off, let me congratulate you guys on your amazing, historic run. I doubt it will ever be done again so you will forever be in a league of your own. When it got to 17-17 last night, I thought we were done. Really looking forward to the Frisco experience now though but just about every hotel is booked solid. I know me and a lot of JMU fans would be grateful if you can cancel your reservations so that we can make our plans.

Hope to run into you guys again soon, hopefully at our place!

Default Re: Favor to Ask!

Quote Originally Posted by thedukesarehere View Post
    First off, let me congratulate you guys on your amazing, historic run. I doubt it will ever be done again so you will forever be in a league of your own. When it got to 17-17 last night, I thought we were done. Really looking forward to the Frisco experience now though but just about every hotel is booked solid. I know me and a lot of JMU fans would be grateful if you can cancel your reservations so that we can make our plans.

Dallas is a huge metro. NDSU fans canceling rooms will have nearly no impact on hotel availability.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Dallas is a huge metro. NDSU fans canceling rooms will have nearly no impact on hotel availability.
    I'm sure that plenty of NDSU fans have some prime location hotels full.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    True, but I think it's safe to say that the hotels closest to the stadium are booked by you guys.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

they will open up, I suspect. I know there at least one room opened up at Fairfield Inn @ The Colony (that's 5-10 minutes from Toyota Stadium). Courtyard Marriott is directly across the street. Both have rooms available as of a couple minutes ago. THere is no need to stay in downtown Dallas or anything more that 15 minutes from the stadium. BTW, if interested I have two NCAA experience hospitality wristbands for sale. PM me.
    Also, here are lots of good tickets available at face value on Flashtickets.com.

Ive always stayed in Plano compared to Frisco,more rooms(probably less $) its an easy drive up the tollway to the stadium.

True, but I think it's safe to say that the hotels closest to the stadium are booked by you guys.
    If you need tickets for yourself our any of your gang send me a p.m. I have 4, all seats together. Only asking face value. Congrats on the win. Your team was the better team last night.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No thanks, go Eagles. With that said, people will be cancelling within the next 48 hours. Not really a bad place to stay in Frisco or Plano. Make sure you make wild pitch or tight ends your headquarters. You can thank us later.

Our group cancelled 4 rooms at the Hampton (walking distance to the stadium) this morning.

Jeez...the body isnt even cold yet!!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club