Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

Default Re: 2017 Bison

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'll go with DeLuca, Cox and Jordheim.
    Hell, I forgot about Jordheim. This could be the year we have some depth at LB.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Hell, I forgot about Jordheim. This could be the year we have some depth at LB.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Hoping he can maybe become the next ND guy in the Beck...Stumpf mold. Not sure it'll happen but it would be nice.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Default 2017 Bison

http://i1.wp.com/footballscoop.com/w...size=696%2C902

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Really like the last 3 lines in this.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17 roster is up, lots of changes. Biegler moved to DT, guessing because Hubbs is not listed. C Volson up to 300.....Grimsley put on 10 lbs. Brinkmans weight must be a typo!

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    17 roster is up, lots of changes. Biegler moved to DT, guessing because Hubbs is not listed. C Volson up to 300.....Grimsley put on 10 lbs. Brinkmans weight must be a typo!
    Your right. And no Khayvon Hawkins or Isaiah Frandsen? Was their departure noted earlier somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    Your right. And no Khayvon Hawkins or Isaiah Frandsen? Was their departure noted earlier somewhere?
    Not that I saw anywhere. Guessing they figured out their chances of seeing the field weren't good.

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our Pass Defense still bothers me. Cooper Kupp was not a fast guy, his 40 time is 4.62 i think, yet we were unable to keep him in check. We still have nagging issues with our pass defense.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Looks like freshmen pretty much all put on good weight. Noticed we don't have a single O lineman under 280!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Our Pass Defense still bothers me. Cooper Kupp was not a fast guy, his 40 time is 4.62 i think, yet we were unable to keep him in check. We still have nagging issues with our pass defense.
    I may or may not agree with your thesis statement. However, your argument fails bad. Look at Kupp's NFL draft profile and evaluate the results he had across 4 seasons. There were a lot of defenses which were burned by Kupp including Washington State with two talented corners. . Now had you indicated that the EWU offense continued to take advantage of our pass defense after Kupp was injured in that game, you would have a much better argument.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin