Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

Default Re: 2017 Bison

After Frazier and Morlock, Dunn and Anderson will be top 2 RB. Plus, freshman Cofield and others.

Defense could be one of the best.

Offense...a ton of work to do. Klieman and Polasek need to get the two minute offense squared away, it was embarrassing watching the offense try to operate with any kind of increased tempo tonight. Team could win a title next year but whether that happens will depend on how the offense grows and adjusts.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What do we know about the redshirt class?

I hear great things about Cox, but what about the rest?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    After Frazier and Morlock, Dunn and Anderson will be top 2 RB. Plus, freshman Cofield and others.
    I'm not concerned about the running game but I do wonder who the tough yardage guy will be. Dunn and Bruce don't break tackles very well. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of explosive runs next year though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'm not concerned about the running game but I do wonder who the tough yardage guy will be. Dunn and Bruce don't break tackles very well. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of explosive runs next year though.
    Well TP wasn't using King on tough yardage plays tonight so what difference does it make ?

All jokes aside, I do agree. I think we are really going to miss King next year.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Mississippi Valley State (home)
    EWU
    Rober Morris (home)
    Misery State (home)
    ISU-B
    YSU
    WIU (home)
    UNI (home)
    SDSU
    USD (home)
    ISU-Red
    I'm curious will we ever not play like UNI, SDSU, or USD?

Hopefully Stick can work out with Wentz before next season a learn some stuff. He threw some really good balls this year but lost his touch on the long ball down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonranch View Post
    Hopefully Stick can work out with Wentz before next season a learn some stuff. He threw some really good balls this year but lost his touch on the long ball down the stretch.

We heard last week that Stick has been battling a back injury for weeks. It makes me wonder if it was partly to blame for his regression in that respect.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I'll still knock on our RBs (caught shit for it earlier this year) but we don't have a nasty, testy, let's party RB. JMU does. Why the fuck aren't we recruiting that type of back? We really haven't had one in a long time. I like attitude, and I don't see it with what we have. Frazier was close, but didn't have the athletic ability or speed to do it.

Why do our opponents always have an RB like I want, but we don't.

I'll answer: We don't recruit correctly at RB! We just don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I'll still knock on our RBs (caught shit for it earlier this year) but we don't have a nasty, testy, let's party RB. JMU does. Why the fuck aren't we recruiting that type of back? We really haven't had one in a long time. I like attitude, and I don't see it with what we have. Frazier was close, but didn't have the athletic ability or speed to do it.

Why do our opponents always have an RB like I want, but we don't.

I'll answer: We don't recruit correctly at RB! We just don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Long time? Not sure I agree with that. 2014 Crock fit that mold. 2 years is not a long time.