Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Bison

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Radunz. Maybe C Volson
    So did Radunz impress the coaches a lot this past year? I see a lot of predictions where he takes the LT position....just wondering if anyone had any hard info on that or is just speculation?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    So did Radunz impress the coaches a lot this past year? I see a lot of predictions where he takes the LT position....just wondering if anyone had any hard info on that or is just speculation?
    Coach K mentioned him specifically in one of his final interviews for season after JMU loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Coach K mentioned him specifically in one of his final interviews for season after JMU loss.

So do you think they'd move Conner inside or would he stay there and back up Radunz? Thanks for the info Charlie.

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Default 2017 Bison

So do you think they'd move Conner inside or would he stay there and back up Radunz? Thanks for the info Charlie.
    Not sure. Put best 5 OLmen out there would be my thought.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I'm not worried about Easton. He is going to continue to progress and get better in the passing game. Bison have a talented and experienced group at WR next year and hoping that 6'5 Engel kid develops and can be a big weapon for the Bison. Come his Senior year Easton should be a stud but no Carson Wentz by any means but more than enough to help lead the Bison to Championship runs the next 2 years. Hoping the new faces on the O-Line are great and we are able to continue the ground attack/play action attack that makes the Bison tough as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I'm not worried about Easton. He is going to continue to progress and get better in the passing game. Bison have a talented and experienced group at WR next year and hoping that 6'5 Engel kid develops and can be a big weapon for the Bison. Come his Senior year Easton should be a stud but no Carson Wentz by any means but more than enough to help lead the Bison to Championship runs the next 2 years. Hoping the new faces on the O-Line are great and we are able to continue the ground attack/play action attack that makes the Bison tough as nails.
    Hopefully Engel can develop into a dominate receiver like weineke and give us that big body that is so tough to stop. I wouldn't be suprised to see a rotation on the o-line with all the young talent

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Have thought for a couple of years that they could have used Jeff Illes at that WR, Jordy Nelson type of position, but I'm not an old baller. With him and Sean Engel and all of our Tight Ends, there is so much potential given the WR's we have returning.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Have thought for a couple of years that they could have used Jeff Illes at that WR, Jordy Nelson type of position, but I'm not an old baller. With him and Sean Engel and all of our Tight Ends, there is so much potential given the WR's we have returning.
    Yep, lots of potential, but our O scheme currently doesn't use them. It's very frustrating to watch O with zero creativity and that just can not strike fast or that takes advantage of known D weaknesses.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Jordy Nelson is really fast.....Does Illies have the speed and the route running ability to be a wide out?

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Jordy Nelson is really fast.....Does Illies have the speed and the route running ability to be a wide out?
    Enough for our level IMO, and size plays in too.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO